F1C Multiplayer guide?

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Riis

F1C Multiplayer guide?

Post by Riis »

Hey everybody

Anybody who can tell me how I can setup F1Challenge, so online games works as smooth as possible? :?:

Everybody who joins the online races has ADSL..

Anyone how can help me? :shock:

Thanks,
Søren Riis
Søren Riis
Denmark
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

I am working on a tutorial on how to get the best out of online racing with F1 Challenge. I hope to have a first draft available before Sunday (so that everyone in div 2 can benefit from the information for the race on Sunday night).

/Daniel
Move over!!!
Riis

Post by Riis »

ok.. great.. my problem is just that we need to make a test thursday...

I joined a race last sunday and we had terrible lags and we needed to reschedule the race to next sunday...

So are there any chance that you can tell me the most important settings?
Søren Riis
Denmark
DanTheMan
Site administrator

Post by DanTheMan »

Well, keep your eyes open tonight and I might post the first draft on the beta-version of the new F1 Racing league website (http://f1r.servegame.com/). I really don't feel like writing the same thing twice, so you will just have to wait until I release something, but because of your question earlier today I got some motivation and all of a sudden I have 5 pages worth of text (in MSWord). You will find the draft under the tutorials section. I'll probably post a blurb here when I publish it.

/Daniel
Move over!!!
DanTheMan
Site administrator

Post by DanTheMan »

A first (early) draft is now available online here: http://f1r.servegame.com/tutorials/networking.php

This is not for general consumption just yet, so don't spread this link! It is just an early draft, and it is posted on a website that is beta at best and it will change address before it is released.

/Daniel
Move over!!!