heat race pics

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
carrera

heat race pics

Post by carrera »

hey everybody,
only 4 people showed up today but we had a blast anyway.I know it was a weekend where everyone had plans but i thought i'd show you some pics from the 2 races we did anyway for fun...
one pic shows dutch and cart side by side trying to get an advantage to which cart won i believe...but dutch was carrying 140 litres of fuel so he was a bit uhmmm...twitchy you might say...one pic shows carrera after he touches just one curb and goes and does his best imitation of ralf schummel last week at usa track....killa and cart (mclaren and williams)having a 2 mile drag race that killa eventually won...LOL...and he won the second heat race too after I crashed out..still was a blast but at least we go to a better track which is road america(elkhart lake)next week...was fun guys...wuuu huuu...congrats killa...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Yep we had some fun alright. Thx for crashing out in the 2nd race so I could win Carrera, hehe.

Cart and me had a good fight, expecially in the 2nd race. DP....I dont know what he was doing, crashing as lot.....into me in first turn of the 2nd race. I believe that was lag though.

Fun racing with the N.A dudes, see you guys on sunday.

/ Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

yeah at T1 i thought i had passed you and suddenly you where on mine left side :? tit was lag yes. All race it seemed a bit laggy,.. cart was jumpin to wich made it almost imposible to overtake at him. And killa was showing pretty high ping to :? im not used to that,.. now i dont know if it was mine problem or someone else s . Must be the big pool

Was fun anyway,... but in 2nd race lost it at a curb.

And race one was evenmore fun, i though to finish behind carrera at a lap distance but he ran out of fuell close to finish so i was thinking what the fuck is he doin,... then killa was aproaching verry fast at about 2 secs left so i decide to pass carrera and go around the track another time (was on a lap distanceyou know) so there i went with 2 guys (killa and cart) on mine tail :lol: and disaster strucks was just a car failure 8) i crashed on one of the fast corners. 8)

Anyway next race im ready cause for mugello i didnt practised that much

Greetz
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)