DIV2 race -Brasil-

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Ferdi

DIV2 race -Brasil-

Post by Ferdi »

Hi,

Well a dissapointed race for me :cry:

I want to congrat M1 for his pole position. Bigmac and me had a great fight for the 2nd grid position in qualify, finally I took that place :D .

I planned a 2 pitstop strategy. At my first pitstop (lap 13) I pushed the wrong button (not the speed limiter button :evil: ). So I've got a Penalty for that. I made one lap and going to the pit again to get my penalty (10 seconds penalty). My crew waited for me and after 10 seconds I go. I got out and all go smooth. Then the radioman told me to go in pit to get my 10 second penalty :?: I thought;"hmm.. wierd, I just did!!". I decieded to go on and BAM, Disqualified!! :evil: :evil: :evil: .
Well, next time I go in pit when my radioman tell me :) .

I hope you had a good race (it's running now while I write this).

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
Attachments
Ferdi_vs_BigMac_2.jpg
Ferdi_vs_BigMac_2.jpg (52.5 KiB) Viewed 3869 times
Nice fight with BigMac (lap 4)!!
Nice fight with BigMac (lap 4)!!
Ferdi_vs_BigMac_1.jpg (45.95 KiB) Viewed 3869 times
sirsmokealot

YEEEHAAA GREAT BATTLE

Post by sirsmokealot »

1. GRATS to m1 , the fastest man today no doubt ... :)
2.WOW DANI2I that was a tough ride u gave me , but very fun indeed ..

RACE REPORT : i started 4th , behind m1 , bigmag ,and ferdi . and when 3 mins was gone i released my LC , with a marvelous resault , my tyres went like a dragster heating his tyres ... DAMM and after 1 sec i was in 8 place or so ... After some struggle through trafik , i ended up behind DANI , and that was going to be THE best battle for me in history of NAR :oops: :lol: .. i followed DANI2I for many laps with 2 -- 0.300 sek behind him, actually the pit seperated us , and after a few laps after i was BEHIND him AGAIN(pitstop) , and in lap 21 or 22 i maybe HIT DANI2I at the end of the straight :cry: ... THIS VCR ILL LIKE LAVVY TO SEE , I KNOW U SAID IT WAS OK DANI2I , but i dont want points if i made a BAD MISTAKE .... And ill respekt and disission about this "crash" (i really couldnt hear or see it , i had some lag problems with some drivers, whitch never happend to me before ) ... I could hear we collided after DANI hit the barrier or right b4 he hit it DUNNO ...

Well hope to hear a decission soon :)

AND THX FOR ANOTHER BREATHTAKING RACE (especially DANI )

1 LAST thing ... TK please dont roll ur car into track , u allmost gave me a haert attack :) :shock: THX for hosting m8
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Moving to NAR Public...
Move over!!!
Alx

Post by Alx »

I know I am not a steward, but I was watching that incident between you sir and DANI with TK the other night. In my point of view it was nothing but a race incident...ALTOUGH..

...DANI, if someone goes up the inside or outside you must leave enough space for that car.

...sir, hehe...you tried that earlier and got squeezed. You should have known that thats how DANI takes that corner. He had the same line every lap.

Some good racing though no doubt! Fun to watch!! :P

.......but Im not a steward of course...hehe..hmm...yes. :roll:
a little bit sideways is always quicker
Dani2i

My incident in Brazil track

Post by Dani2i »

Hi all.I rode the postid of Alx.He spoke about my incident.I didn't understand your advice for leaving pass the behind driver.
I run my Race and I run my line track every lap.I had somthing mistake about sterring line .It's normal because in the race somebody run different every lap.I don't undetand you (ALX) about your phrase :

"if someone goes up the inside or outside you must leave enough space for that car."

The dirver behind is who that he runs very carefull because when you have a driver in front of you, you CAN cahnge your brake points.
If you see the replay another, very carefull, I drive correct in my brake but unfourtunally, Sir touch me.Bad luck but I don't consider that I MUST LET pass him.Explain me ALX because I don't understand your postid!!

About Sir, don't care about the crash.I saw the VCR and no problems.I don't want your points and I don't want a penalty for you.It's normal this kind of incidents in the race.I drove for closing each curb because I wanted the third position.It was a great battle and the only you and me , Knew what did it happend.I'm happy for the race and the battle.But I don't undestand ALX postid.

Well, I hope to win in Imola Race Sir....I will want to revenge!!!
hehehe
Att,
Dani2i " The son of the Win"
Dani2i

Post by Dani2i »

Sir.Congrad for your third position.I never had got a hard battle how yesterday.The battle was very cool and difficult for me.I Knew that you were more faster than me and I drove very high....
I'm very funny for this battle with you.I drove high during more laps and you tried to pass me in each curb.I always saw my mirrows and your pression was very hard and cool.I like much the fight and unfortunally I had a crash but don't care.I saw that the crash was bad luckly.It's normal and I consider that you don't recieve any penalty because fourtunally I didn't crash anthing wings.And I lost some seconds only.
But I hope to do a fight in Imola track too with you.
I want the revenge and fight with you.
I'm very funny for Brasil track and the level of NAR League.Each driver has a hich level and it's very difficult each race.
Good luck

Att,
Dani2i " The son of the win"
Dani2i " The Catalan guy"
Bar Team Power!!!!
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I love our spanish drivers, their english remind me of Manuel in Faulty Towers, no offense to our spanish members, just great fun.

"Sche not schere yo schalf-witt" /Manuel talks to Basil on the phone without knowing it.
:mrgreen: :D :wink: :mrgreen:

Great NAR spirit too Dani2i, no yelling or angry coments. Great stuff boys. We hope to fill all the 16 positions on the DIV 2 grid to the next race. Got some new members on the way.

Keep it up! /Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

DANI ur right m8 , something tells me that we are going for some GREAT RACING , and i look forvard for some company (in my mirrors next time ) heheh cya :P :D

M1 ill get u NEXT time DOUGH !!! :)
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Dani, I think Alx was trying to explain the rules of overtaking. There are specific rules that governs how and when you are allowed to block an opponent, and when you are required to leave him room.

I have not yet seen the situation, so I cannot comment on it specifically. But generally speaking if someone manages to get alongside you (and in this case alongside means ANY part of the car, even if it's only the front wing that is next to your rear wheel), you are forbidden to try to block that car.

What this means is if you and sirsmokealot are coming up to a corner, and sir manages to slipstream so at least a small part of his car is next to you on the track, you are not allowed to block him by hugging the curb. You are required to leave him room.

This is my understanding of the rules, please correct me if I'm wrong!

/Daniel
Move over!!!
Dani2i

Post by Dani2i »

A message to killahead
It was just fun to get your comments about our level of English lenguage.
I Know my English is shaky but I can tell you that in Spain there are people who speak perfect English.
No offence was taken
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

Ill say that all your English is better than mine......lolLOL......and more to the point you all speakl English better than i speak, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, or French, so your all doing gr8 in my books.....
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.

Post by Guest »

Well, i'm sry I couldn't make the first three races this season was out of my hands!! No excuses for Imola :D