M$ precision racing wheel and bitchy PROBLEM

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
HABA

M$ precision racing wheel and bitchy PROBLEM

Post by HABA »

Well.. :roll: I installed lately win xp pro, before i had win 2k. Both works fine, but.. I have a problem with this fuckin wheel! :evil: Would buy new Momo, but.. No 120? extra cash available :shock:

Before i had my pedals on different axis. But now on same axis. That is why it's difficult for me to brake into corners. :cry: Can't hit both pedals same time --> i loose really much time in slow corners.

I dont know what is wrong now. Didn't find any software to fix this. Im not sure if this problem came with xp. But it seems that way. Maybe back to good old 2k.. :wink:

-Haba 8)
Steve

Post by Steve »

yo Haba, is there an "advanced" tab when you go to calibrate the wheel? i know i've seen that before, and thats where i saw something about split axis
HABA

Post by HABA »

Steve. I know that calibration place, but there isn't option for splitting axis. :? And so was not in win 2k, with same wheel. So xp must recognize this wheel a bit differently. Whatta shame.. Maybe i reinstall 2000.. :roll:

I looked M$ homepage and there was software for this wheel. But it was only for win95/98!! :evil:

-Haba *looking for Momo*
Steve

Post by Steve »

i would try installing the software, and then using xp's compatibility mode Haba, that might solve your problem