Merry Christmas !!!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

Merry Christmas !!!

Post by sirsmokealot »

hi all , i just wanted to say merry christmas to all simracers in this wonderfull league ! watch out at newyear , i heard its hard to drive noaids with no fingers attached :shock: ... CYA around guys :)
SamyPho

Post by SamyPho »

Thanks Sir,,,I wish the same for you and all the rest of NAR guys,,,,merry christmas for all !!!

Samy
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

yeah :P ......merry christmas!!....too all of you race junkies ! and a happy new!!.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Merry X-Mas to all racers, non-racers, wannabes and dwarves... :wink:
carrera

Post by carrera »

MERRY CHRISTMAS...all you nutcase noaidsracing junkies...
I am here at home partying with all the dwarves from the wizard of oz....
We invited Britney Spears cuz I hear she likes both men and madonna's personal parts.Half the dwarves are filling in for sick elves who drank too much at the elven vodkafest...but the rest are good and plastered...yep some are looking for the exit some for the restroom...noone seems to be able to find a door around here...ex president clinton is having an orgy upstairs...i tried to get down the hallway but it was blocked by some SARS case(some arsehole rolling siggarettes)...but all in all the party has been a smashing success...the only drawback though is we are not able to use the v.i.p bar area as it is reserved for sirsmokealot.T.Karlson...and the dallas cowboy cheerleading squad.not fair I say...and god is that Britney ever a slut...hangin off all the Dwarves cuz she can't tell the difference between the men and women...good thing mercs Dwarf can handle his liqour so well...he'll make sure the other Dwarves are good and high and mellow before the night is through..thanx merc...
now I'm out to get plastered and noone try to stop me...
you all have a cool yule
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""