Monaco fast laps

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Erick

Monaco fast laps

Post by Erick »

I know it's off season for some....but for me and a few others....we are in some other leagues for winter. Really....it's so I can do better in NAR when it starts up. For the most part....I'm making good progress.....my biggest leap is possibly Monaco. Now.....I am 100% sure that I can do a 1:16.0(legal).....but today I was doing low 1:15's and I'm not sure if somehow My physics level changed from 0 to 1 somehow. but I checked and it was 0. But...what didntn't seem right....was the Steering Help Functionality said 1, which means new help plus grip. Is that what's suppose to be? The actual steering Help says 0. So, does that mean the Steering Function Doesn't apply? Maybe it's too hard for to accept that I'm getting better.
Attachments
Corte De Azur 1'16'1.Vcr
(34.28 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Erick

Post by Erick »

so, anyway. . I was wondering what Drivers like Samy Pho, Alx, and others are doing at this track(if you've postest any times). Is 1:15-1:16 really that fast, or am I getting my hopes up?
Erick

Post by Erick »

Yeah, I know I hit the wall a few times on that lap....but if anything, that slowed me down. Not a perfect lap, just checking to see if it's legal.
[NAR]Mark

Post by [NAR]Mark »

hehehehe

1.14.121! LEGAL :D

keep racing
Mark 8)
Alx

Post by Alx »

Hehe...well if Mark does 1.14.1 then anything under 1.17 is very good!
Mark is a german driving robot invented to replace Michael Schumacher but he couldnt fit in the car because of all the muscle so they made him into a sim racer instead! :lol: :lol:
a little bit sideways is always quicker
[NAR]Mark

Post by [NAR]Mark »

hehehehehe

Hi ALX..i wish you a happy new year! :D

sorry, but the 1.14.1 is old
the new PB is 1.13.948...muahahahahahah

I hope i see you in next time on track m8! :wink:

keep racing
Mark 8)
Erick

Post by Erick »

damnit, I couldn't get under 1:15.......infact I stopped right at 1:15.0
it would sound so much better if I could get into 1:14
carrera

Post by carrera »

you know...
if we don't get some french women over there to slow mark down we are all in trouble :D :D :D
hey mark....Arnold needs a stunt double for his next movie...and your it..LOL>.....terminator 4:rise of the f1machines.....and we'll have Maddona play the evil terminator 6969...LOL...yep just turn her upside down and use her for chip dip...
carrera :D :D :D
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Post by carrera »

ok that is sick
carrera :D :D :D
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""