hmmmm

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
mercury

hmmmm

Post by mercury »

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, relgion, economic status or ethnic background, is that , deep down inside,
we ALL believe that we are above average drivers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

merc 8)
LGL

Post by LGL »

hahaha u got a point there Merc :lol:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Wow, that's sooo deeep! (and true) :shock:

I didn't know there were philosophers on board! :wink:
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL ok merc just how much did you have to drink before writing that.
I beg to differ though...
The one thing that binds us all regardless of age ... religion..race..or whatever is actually.......MCDONALDS......
me being a segregated frenchman...I have the macpoulet....thats pronounced mac poo lay we call it a bit different here...
we call it cesspoolet pronounced sesss poooo layyyyy
thats a sewer lagoon in our language...similar to a computer hardrive....yep...a place to store worthless shit :D :D :D :D
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
mercury

Post by mercury »

well to be honest i did swill a bunch of kokanee's but in that also i learned a valuable lesson , never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night , followed by a beer chaser :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: merc 8)
carrera

Post by carrera »

wel merc,
I told you bringing your dwarf in your audi actually adds weight to the car.ALong with 2 cases of beer and thats why i stayed in front in etcc last night for a bit.I saw you start to catch up though.I also saw a dwarf go flying out your passenger door along with a case of beer.Did you give him a laxative and beer chaser.And I swear I saw banana peels in the chicane at donington last night..that would be why i spun eh...something smells fishy here and its not my ex wife...oh ya and a member of greenpeace was there and saw you chuck your dwarf out the window...he phoned me a bitched about some whales or somethin..how Dwarves evolved directly from them..and we shouldn't be abusing the little nips so much..I said"We step on spiders when there in our house right?"so whats the difference...spiders dwarves ex wives...we all step on em to keep them in line...its a man thing...ya ooooga ooga...oooooga..LOL
carrera 8) 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""