renault test report malaysia 01/27/03

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
mercury

renault test report malaysia 01/27/03

Post by mercury »

Testing continued today in the worst possible conditions :( rain soaked all of the days practices, all was not lost thought valuable experaience was gained with 98 laps logged and a best time of 1:46.373.
well on to clearer skys tommorrow
mercury 8)
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Who the HELL designed this track!!!??? Dont they have steam rollers in Asia??? Come ooooooon........I could not get ONE clean lap.

Good work Merc in the rain, I have 1.42:xxx in DRY weather :oops: . I need help. Lavvy, where are you???
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

i'm around bro:)...ill give u some help....samy was smashing 1.33XXX times at sepang.....and seems to have more in the tank.....there is your goal bro!!
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
T.Karlsson

World Record

Post by T.Karlsson »

:D 1.33.xxx thats nice but :o

The world Record is !.32.1xx and ALX smashes 1.32.262 !!!!! :shock:

l only have two words fore you SON lm dam proud of you BOY !!!
:twisted:
The Use Of Brakes Is a Sign Of Fear
sirsmokealot

great work guys ...

Post by sirsmokealot »

I really hate this malaysia track ... and my times right now is pb 1.34.6
:roll: but i have for sure some "untested" options (gearing/ springs) ...

AND IN WET WEATHER MY BEST IS HMMM :? :shock: not completed a lap yet , rain and 700 bhp isnt too good for me YET ... (tryed 5 laps ) ...

to BIGMAG :) this time i am prepared for a hole race not only 10 laps ,so dont mess up in pit :lol: .. And i really look forvard to the race in DIV 2 the 2nd of febuary :)

I havent got my own connection and for the next 2-3 weeks i will not be there for u guys but about every 3rd day ill be online , because ill use a friends cpu , AND OFFCOURSE ILL BE HERE FOR RACE DAYS ... BUT i cannot promice i can be at formation practice ,( must drive 20 miles to use this connection) but ill do my wery best ..... (getting new 1mb conn installed home ) :D :shock:

...sorry i make my posts so long but i havent been here for 3 days and have alot to say :) :)

AND ILL BET 10$ on .... aftter this race in malaysia , we have a world record in NOAIDSRACING :shock: :D :lol: 8)

I have practiced against cpu drivers the last 2 days BORING i might think ... but cpu strenght on 110 and 100 in agressiveness its actually quite fun ... IF online gaming isnt possible :oops:

ill be playing quite alot in this weekend i hope, cause my friends is out of town , and i can use his cable :)

SO cya soon , i miss some racing with you guys , but i am sure ill have a OVERDOSE of extremely good racing the 2nd febuary .. AND ill have the same wonderfull feeling after malaysian gp ,as i had after AUSTRALIA GP :D

SIRSMOKEALOT
MJC540

Post by MJC540 »

NAR's great.... :D