NAR carrer trophy

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
tackman

NAR carrer trophy

Post by tackman »

This nice career trophy I got on my birthday made by TK.
[/url]
Attachments
DSCN1322.JPG
DSCN1322.JPG (153.66 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
Last edited by tackman on 08 Oct 2003, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

WOW!!! Great present!
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yo Tackman...you old smoothy...congrats on your first place finish for season 2003...that is a nice trophy...that yellow car though...man it is blinding sometimes...not for long though as i see it driving off into distance...and then again a few laps later LOL....and then again...nevermind...you know the rest since you are the champion...
One day though...one day soon..I will take over the world and....no wait..i mean take the chamionship and make myself a big azz trophy tha says:
CARRERA WINNER NAR DIV 1 2043 a.d
LOL congrats m8 consistency rules
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
tackman

Post by tackman »

heheheheh :lol:
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
carrera

Post by carrera »

congrats to Most wanted1 for winning championship too..i don't know if I already did or not but hey if I could build you guys a trophy I would...but I can only drive not sculpt anything...man its hard enough to drive and chew gum at the same time...let alone try walking too...
My tribute to my whining hero Jaques will be to drive to a podium finish at suzuka and then take over the world...no no...this taking over the world thing is still in the works...so I will end the season with a bang(not a bang from hitting someone :D )
by the way I missed the race by about 5 minutes again(usa gp)......
so I may have to carry just one rabbits foot with me to suzuka just in case :? :?
8) 8) 8)
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""