Suzuka Times

Post by Erick »

Practice Session 1:

5 timed laps, Best: 1:35.6
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

1,33,xxx

I just tryd an f12002 set after smal adjustments not bad i think 8)
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

SJEEEES do u guys ever take a brake!!!!! hehehe :lol:

ok you got me 1.36 and a bit :roll:
Erick

Post by Erick »

lol M1. Well, I have to work 40 hour weeks and I have a Rock Band that consumes time too. So....whenever I get a chance to practice I have to, cause I'll have no other chance. My 1:35 lap was sloppy anyway. I could easily make up 1.5-2.0 seconds if I got all of the braking points right. It's hard to tell though. I expect to get a 1:32 by the time race weekend is here. It will happen.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

i think 32 should be able

in f12002 it was verry hard for me to do a 33, low

i did total 30 laps and my pb is already a 33,6 so a 32 isnt unreal :twisted:

and i think ill take a brake for a week, i found something new m3c on the ring ...... wicked u should try it out.

Greetz
Erick

Post by Erick »

this is going to be harder than I thought
I only got a 1:35.3
Shit....I can;t easily make up time. i spoke too soon
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yep thats right..
I can do a 1:35 with a beer in my hand..unfortunatley that is as fast as I can go...LOL...I am sure m1 will post way ahead of that...
carey
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Post by carrera »

Damn I thought I wasn't doing to bad till I saw TNT pull a 1:31.7 last night.
That made me feel real slowwwww..LOL...
If you can match Dutch powers times Erick.Then you are flyin.....
I'm not sure what mark and tackman pull but.... do I really want to know?..it would just make me feel much slower :D :D :D
carey
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

You got too be kidding me carrera !!... :wink: ..you mean that DP pulled 31.7 !!.....wow......man!....Are you sure he didnt pulled a rabit on you? :twisted: :P
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

GOD DAMNIT carrera u promised to not tell it anyone else :twisted:

CYA at Japan :lol:
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

hehe great time Dp....i think.. :wink: ..I thought you said you were going for a break?.....Break?....breaking records you mean :twisted: !....Wel i'l better get too it than.....Lets see if i can break somthing,,,,insted of my CAR! heheh
cya m8's
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

wel wel wel :)....i just did about 100 laps of suzuka...and best i can manage so far is 32.8....and a 31 seems faaaaaaaaar away.....you must have a super stable set dp.. hehehe hope too see you online soon BABY!!
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Hehehehe u believe everything m8.

33,8 is fastes so far and i only did 30 laps, next week i shall start with some serious japan testing :twisted:
Erick

Post by Erick »

hmmmm, 1:34.7 new PB

still not good enough. I need to find two seconds.
Erick

Post by Erick »

I do the first sector the best. My best lap of 1:34.7 was done with a 38.6 first sector even after screwing up on the turn right before the first split timer. I have not been able to do a single lap that is perfect(well, you know what I mean). I could if I focused enough. Damnit. I have potential, but I just can't focus!!!
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

Heyy :mrgreen: Sector Erick!.....your always good in the first sectors m8,
you do a lap, come too sector 1, and you see your flying in the first part......so you think damn! if i get the 2 sector right il have a super time!
and il kick all nar asses :).......as soon as you finished that though, you wake up somwere in the gravel ,thinking WHAT the hell happend,were did i screwed up????!!@!@.......wel i think i know hehe :wink:

cya m8 :)
carrera

Post by carrera »

Sorry m1,
The guy who pulled it was named TNT..not Dutch power although It wouldn't surprise me to see Dutch do it..LOL...
I'm sure that mark must be able to pull a 1:31..if those guys online can do it..he can beat it ..LOL...
Unfortunatley I still have to race in U>S>A this weekend...but I am still putting lasp in at suzuka...
some stupid bonehead was playin skinhead occonor last night...musta thought it was rock and roll...shoulda went next door and asked"would you like to see the foundation under my house?"..LOL...little twerp...
anyway...I have to get back to killin spiders down here before they pack away my computer and try to take over the world...thats ok ..I have lots of .22 calibre bullets..and duct tape.. 8) 8) 8)
carrera
Erick

Post by Erick »

Yeah, my best first sector in Indianapolis is 22.1, but I could never match the rest of the track as far as braking accuracy goes and racing line accuracy. Except..I can really fly through that last turn. My third sector has to be good then(hehe).

So what's a good first sector time. I think low 38's is what I'm at. whatever, it doesn't matter about one sector. the whole track is what counts
Erick

Post by Erick »

you're somewhat true there M1. I do get overexcited if I get a good time going, and I just crack.
Erick

Post by Erick »

1:34.1

I'm getting there :?