I Found him

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
carrera

I Found him

Post by carrera »

Wellllll...
There I was sitting on top of the Empire State Building swattin down planes and things and hanging onto this screamimg Biatch when I saw him...Luckily I had just dropped my roach and was looking on the ground for it when I spotted Mercs Dwarf...far below on the ground panhandling on the street...I swatted a couple more planes and Threw Miss Priss onto the next Building and proceeded to make my way down to the ground...Yep..It was Mercs Dwarf Alright selling Swiss condoms(predrilled holes)for a nickle a piece on the street.."What happened Buddy..everyone is looking for you"...to which he replied.."Aw man ..I got really drunk one night and happened upon a circus and the bastards stole me...yep stole me and hauled me halfway across america"...I gave him a nickle and checked out the merchandise..."What the hell is this??"I asked..."Swiss Condoms??"..."where'd you get these??" "well"..he mumbled"I kinda bought them off a guy for 20 bucks"...."ok"i stated"so there is a box of 20 here and you charge a nickle a piece".....I don't think Merc chose this Dwarf for his smarts obviously..so I gave him a quarter and sent him on his way to the phone to phone merc....
Merc....you owe me big time....next time we are in race I expect you to pull over and get out of your car and wave at me as I go by ok??...I don't ask for much
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
mercury

?

Post by mercury »

yo carey thanks for finding my dwarf shitcan . all has been well since his return. although something felt wrong 'in the last few competitions he was coming up 1/8 inch short. he was not uncurling his toes on landing ( i use the overhand back throw ) apon grilling him on his lack of performance he told me it was because he had 2 survive on the rotting limes in the bottom of corona bottles . well after a grueling triple overtime in which i placed 11th last night , i stopped by and picked up a 24 of kokanee .
shit to my suprise apon opening the box out popped shitcan !!!!! WOW !!!
an imposter , well when they came face 2 face the shitcan u sent me went beserk in my life i have never seen a dwarf move so fast ( he would lap mark stop and kiss him and lap him again and shitcan would have 2 stop and take off his helmet ) i could not believe it. be warned i think the dwarfs are about 2 riot or ? merc :o