THINK I"LL TAKE A BREAK

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
carrera

THINK I"LL TAKE A BREAK

Post by carrera »

Well this is screwed,
I downloaded the replay from dans server and it shows everything totally different..it shows me clippin jackos wing and going right thru nar mercury.Then it shows dan ahead of me into hairpin but mine shows me ahead????...this is just screwed.I didn't go off road that much for christ sake for sure.Also i shouldn't be fighting for top 8 spots when i am only in division for first time.taking away points from someone who is fighting for championship.
Dammit...so much for doing good first race eh?...
anyway my apologies for the people i didn't see bu t hit apparently.
I'm going to take a couple weeks off and go fight the fires around here for a bit..oh and Killa...just DQ me anyway...someone else can be in the points..I'll have to see if i can get more power from this cable company..
What a Drag
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

damn.....Im sorry Carrera.
Too bad this shit isnt working properly. I was surprised that you wrote that race report after I saw the replay. The official replay shows you like a maniac. Going wide in T1 every lap and hitting 4 people...
Im sure you were driving more legal than that. It looks very strange some of the things that you are doing.

Im really sorry Carrera. And about you fighting for points....ofcourse you have to fight for points, you dont want to be dropped down to Div 2, do you?

/ Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

HMMMMMM.......ofcourse you have to fight for points, you dont want to be dropped down to Div 2, do you? .........wow killahead :shock: ...your making alot of friend :roll:
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

hehe...sry dude...it was a small joke.

I am very sorry if someone was offended. Hey Mw1....you guys are doing much better than us in Div 1......its a new world war after every god damn GP in Div 1.

MW...I didnt mean anything by it, ok. Everything seems to be going wrong nowadays...

To quote my signature (thx to Christian Kjellvander):
"Sometimes I wish that it would be a little easier"
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
mercury

screwed is right

Post by mercury »

i had a similar problem at 1 point i had alx drive right thru me followed by mag and i was getting blue flags thru whole race from the start and there were no cars behind me on track , although they were actually there sorry 2 those i held up
merc
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: screwed is right

Post by DanTheMan »

mercury wrote:i had a similar problem at 1 point i had alx drive right thru me followed by mag and i was getting blue flags thru whole race from the start and there were no cars behind me on track , although they were actually there sorry 2 those i held up
merc
What connection type (56K, ISDN, Cable/DSL, ...) did you use?

/Daniel
Move over!!!
P.Gårdewall

Post by P.Gårdewall »

hi Carrera:)
remember me?
i made a pass on you and one sec after i was stucked in the sand with the motor Dead:(
must check the replay but it felt that it was you who hit me..because i was on the innerline and you was on the outline..probably dropping down to the line that wasnt yours atm:)
i can be wrong...it has happend before:)
mercury

re connection

Post by mercury »

dan

my connection is cable and my game setting is set on cable

but come 2 think of it since carrera and i both had wierd exp. it makes me wonder if its not our internet provider. us poor smucks in western canada dont have much choice . i believe we are both on the shaw network

merc
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

We have a guy from Western Canada in the F1R league also (where I host all races), and I've never seen him have any lag problems at all. Anyway, I will do some more testing as soon as my Internet starts working properly again (my DNS is down, so surfing and most other activities are down, but as you noticed the physical connection is still working or else you wouldn't be reading this).

/Daniel
Move over!!!