Can't make Germany!!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
STam

Can't make Germany!!

Post by STam »

I've cancelled my ADSL ISP with freedom2surf, i had a choice of this saturday or next month so I choise this Saturday - what a bummer especially as I need some points. More than likely anyway my connection would drop at some point of the race, this is the problem I had with them - random disconnections usually a few a day. It's not my PCI modem cause I baught a new one which does the same so it's either the ISP or a fault in my BT line or something I don't know about. I'm going with virgin broadband which will hopefully give me reliabilty.. so bad news really was looking forward to it, will be back up and running by Hungary. Hope this is ok?? Good luck all in Hockenheim:(
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hey STam,
I know how you feel....my brothers adsl connection keeps dropping off also and he is not too happy about it.He'll be switching servers here real quick.It's going to suck not having you in the race of course but hopefully you will get better isp and get some points before end of season.
Hey sirsmokealot was saying somethin about giving his own personal money to those in need of a speedier connection...what a nice guy eh?...
Giving his own money too help others in need...something of a Saint,wouldn't you say??
Come to think of it ..I could use a T1 line myself...LOL........
Hope to see you back racing soon Stam
good luck m8
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""