I have developed a bad habbit at San Marino

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Erick

I have developed a bad habbit at San Marino

Post by Erick »

For
(F1 2002)

It's embarrassing to admit this :oops: I find it hard to avoid cutting the track at San Marino :shock: It's not really major, but it's enough -atleast I think so. I don't know when I started doing it, but all I know is, it's the only track I do it at. For all I know, some of the cutting I do is slowing me down :? . I'm not talking about blatant cutting....I'm talking about just 2 wheels on the kerb. Especially at "Variante Alto" :roll: . Please can everyone help me get through this shamefull addiction? :cry: I can't do it on my own.

Here is an example of me trying desperately to avoid my problem
Attachments
Fast Lap Attempt 1.Vcr
Do you notice where I cut?
(19.18 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Erick

Post by Erick »

this post wan't meant to be taken 100% seriously, just in case you're wondering. :)
Erick

Post by Erick »

is my post so rediculous that no one will say anything to me about it? I'm sorry I post such wierd stuff. It's just my nature 8)
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

well m8 , its normal to use these curbes , look at MARK lol ... well i DONT think u schould worry m8 , THE new F1C game, a curb ride resaults in direct spin OR a hang (hang is when u get on a high curb and ur wheels release the track at some wheels. I couldnt find any other words for it lol) ! 8)

I am soory we seem hungup and not answer fast ! BUT i think those than HAVE f1c has forgotten ALL about f1 2002 , for me i dont even know how to start f1 2002 anymore :roll: ...
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hey al,
The curbs in f12002 were painted with a latex paint so they grip great..
But,unfortunatley E A could only get ahold of oil paint for the f1c curbs.
In the heat of the day the oil seeps out of the paint and makes the curbs slippery as heck.Also E A forgot to put the bathroom facilities in the tracks
so you may see long virtual lineups for the portapotties..ironically the police phoned E A sports and questioned E A about a burglary in the precinct...all the toilets were stolen...and the police say they have nothing to go on...and altruistic....watch the first corner wall in silverstone...I had a long court battle with the wall and it won...took half my car and i have to pay alimony :roll: :roll: :roll:
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

shit man , what part of car U have ? i lost rear end last weekend with SAME wall :(

so if u have a rear end we MIGHT be capable of make a racecar :)
Erick

Post by Erick »

I will get it soon
Last edited by Erick on 14 Jul 2003, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
Erick

Post by Erick »

So it's alot harder than F12002? That might be a good or bad thing for me, I'll just have to see :lol: . I have good car controll(atleast, I'd like to think so :wink: ), but I really haven't had any instruction whatsoever in racing, and the only thing I do involving racing outside of F1 sims and Gran Turismo 3 for PS2(just games, mind you), is GO-KArts. I hope I actually do have a talent in racing and that I do end up doing fine in the new game....but....I'm scared :(

I figured no-one would bother with my post because of the fact that I'ts from F12002. but, atleast 1 person downloaded it. But now I realize how crazy it was to post this topic. but it's too late now. Everyone already knows how crazy I am now :lol: 8) :roll:
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

crasy HELL YEA , BUT that is why u was allowed to join , we needed 1 more crasy dude , now we are 30 crasy dudes + a few normal dudes !

if u dont like your rank then contact : Cheif , Carrera "elcrasy" gocrasy!
he is in charge of staff employment in THAT section !
Erick

Post by Erick »

:lol: :lol: I don't know how much of that I'm suppose to take seriously, but it's still funny. I guess we are all crazy. Well, who are the normal dudes? :? Are there really any anywhere in this world? What is normal? Define it!!! Define the god-damned word for me :evil: Ah, hdjgsgisughiur uhariguh aguahergioe guiaehrgiuherguih erguierh gueh! :shock: Sorry about that little episode....it won't happen again( :wink: )
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

Wooohooo..... nice too see so many colorful dude's outher:twisted:

Nice too meet you Altruistic 1...... WOW what a name :wink:
I like the 1 though :D hmm .......A1 versus M1....hehehe
BTW nice too meet all the new members!!!....
Il try too get on track with you guys some more but.........the weather is sooo god damn niiiice :)
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

normal , WELL If u take the road i live on , NOW we take ALL blonde girls !

ON the road we have 5 blonde girls. 2 with A size tits.and 2 with D size and 1 C size ! so normal MUST be average of em all ! THAT cant be showed on MY road so i TAKE em ALL :) (i am waiting for tobbet RIGHT NOW so i am BORED , AND when bored LAME stuff come ) above is SHIT!

this is a AUTENTIC 911 school alarm ! THE 2nd febuary 1997 in SØNDERBORG HIGHSCHOOL ! WITH me as head witness :(

THE day started NORMAL , i went to school AS allways 10 mins late !
at the way to school i met my good friend and 1 of the most respected grafitti painters in that town , we both did stkateboarding so we talked well together ! we headed to SCHOOL entrance and LARS said , "damm i didnt make my homework"a lightening struk to me DAMM neither did i :(
with empty notebooks we entered class ! we was OFFCOURSE sorry we was 15 mins late :lol:
CLASS started again , and we found our unused books. the teacher got MAD allready there, so he was stressed out. he started talk about some stupid text and lars wanted some FUN , so he took a pencil and made a line on my arm , well i needed revenge from THAT stunt so i w8ted 10 mins , and then i gave him a right hook to the kidneys , AGAIN to break class attention from teacher as lars went sideway down the chair , and rolled up like a scared worm , trying to breathe he began laugh . TEACHER SAID what the fuck u guys doing , he started turn redfaced . :twisted:

15 mins later THE final offensive attack was made , i was trying to follow class to avoid get too many problems , BUT its was IMPOSSIBLE after Lars put a needle in my hand , i dunno what its called but its used to make circles a needle and a pen combined ! i yelled like hell WHAT THE FUCK UR DOING , and THEN i started laugh like hell , the situation was so absurd and painfull i couldnt stop laugh :lol: TEACHER just FROZE and after 30 seconds TOTAL silence from him he started with a BABYS cry face , WHY CANT U TAKE ME SERIOUS and he didnt stop complain in 5 mins , after 5 min he was TOTALLY done WHIMPED out the door TOTALLY sweaty and still tears on cheeks , went to head office and me and lars was expelled for 1 WEEK WUUUUUHAAAA , superb . 7 days NO school , we returned not prepared as usual , and Lars and me ENTERED english class again , THERE he was again, from that time on it ALL became a big laugh in HOLE class and HE (teacher ) left crying again without say 1 SINGLE WORD ...

WHAT DO U LEARN FROM THIS ?????? Dont get job as teacher ! :wink:
Erick

Post by Erick »

that's just screwed up! You are evil :twisted: . what kinda water you drinking there in Denmark :wink: poor teacher :( :lol: :lol: :lol: . it's just so funny though. You know, I'm anything but a trouble maker -I would be what some call a goody-goody(I have my secrets though :wink: )- but I dropped out of High-School. I couldn't put up with the brainwashing shit! barely started my 11th year. The teachers don't know what they're doing either. The only thing I would have gained from it was a piece of paper. So, I got my GED the same year I quit and that takes care of that(for the most part). I can go to College if I want. I just want to race a little more :twisted: