Public topics, anyone can read/write.
P.Gårdewall

Post by P.Gårdewall »

Hi all SIM racers:)

Im Patrik Gårdewall from sweden and im joining the TOP DOGS in the Div1 League :)
i have drived racing sims on the PC since Indycar racing(at that time with a joystick) after that it was ICR2/Nascar racing 1/2/3 and finaly the game i have spent most free time with Grandprix Legends from 1998.
if you have raced on Vroc in GPL you probbably know me and i have also raced in the MoG F1 class with diffrent results..LOL
yes i was trying F12002 and i also did some hotlapping with it,But that was it,it soon became boring just to run fast for one lap,as everyone knows online with F12002 was hard to get to work.
i have drived GPL because i like to compete with others in online races,the same goes for F1 challenge.
i have drived it for..hmm it feels like several months now but its only over one week old:)
anyway F1C is a huge step forward in online gaming and joining a League is a must if you want to drive it like its meant to be drived,long races/no aids/ and 21 other drivers who does everything in their power to take the finish line first,well almost everything :)
i allready looking forward to the first race in NARs Div1 League and i hope it will be fun.
usualy i say that i only have fun if i win races but it can be fun even if you dont win..hehe

Cya all!
/Patrik
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Its great to have you guys here.

I like to welcome the new members, STam (ure not new but anyway!), MrG, P.Gardewall, Jannes and Japa.......well...and Carrera, you are "new" too kind of.

I hope you guys will have a good experience in NAR. One thing though....a lot of time the new members get involved in accidents on their first race on the first lap. Im not saying the new drivers are to blame, just bare in mind that when we are up to 20-21-22 drivers accidents WILL happen. So just try to have patience.

But hopefully will EVERYONE finish ALL remaining races! :wink:

Once again, Welcome to NAR boys! / Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
tackman

Post by tackman »

Welcome all.hope we get fun races!!
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition