Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Mr.G

Post by Mr.G »

HI Guys,

Im Jeroen from the netherlands, and i just participated in the NAR league!

The way racing should be without any aids!

Probably a few guys already know my name, or know me personally from other leagues, like http://chez.com/gpracers
I joined other leagues as wel, but on that one i have my best memory :P s
Also im actice in a dutch league driving GPL on the highest level. But very hard to maintain there :lol:
My goal is simply having fun here, and be a little competative. The results will come later..............i hope....
Im looking forward to the first race, however im already struggling at that Mickey Mouse track to get a decent time.

Ok, lets have fun, and welcome all!
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

welcome M8 and i hope u get some fun , WELL i KNOW u get some ! :)
isnt it weird a person like me only had 1 league before i entered the BEST LEAGUE EVER :lol: U have been trough a few heheh !
well BETTER late than never ! :) again WELCOME !
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Hahahah Dennis! :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
carrera

Post by carrera »

Welcome MR.G,
Before i started i NAR i was a proffessional lawnmower racer.
Yep...not many people could beat my top speed of 26.78 kmh.
The transition from lawnmowers to formula1 was very easy as it is almost the same thing.The only difference is the fuel..only 87 octane allowed in lawnmower racing.Sure the top speeds are a little different but i set my roll bars up the same as formula 1.Also i have .pneumatic suspension on the lawnmower in case anyone gets in my way and it has a cute little horn too.Your not allowed to have cute little horns in formula1 :roll:
Also there is definatley more bloodshed in lawnmower racing...
as they allow you to run multiple blade configurations for downforce.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAH LOLOL cool , can we send alx to test it ? AND dont pull wheel too hard the sucker might go on 2 wheels then :)
Steve

Welcome !!

Post by Steve »

As you can see we have some really "out there " dudes in NAR, thats what i love about it !!!, everyone is way cool, and funny as hell, oh, and some of them { not including me } are VERY fast !!!!

Smoke and Carrera are our League comedians/ cheerleaders, nice legs by the way guys, always look forward to their posts, DanTheMan, IS the man when you have internet/pc questions, always willing to help, and always right !! Killa is one hell of a boss, easy going, yet firm when necessary :D Lavvy is a fair and wise race steward, and quite the comedian himself !

So welcome to NAR Mr. G, i think you're going to enjoy the ride !!
carrera

Post by carrera »

Oh and i forgot to tell you...IN lawnmower racing your girlfreind can bring you out a cold drink while your driving...try that in formula1...ha...
My girlfriend used to run up and give me drinks while i was driving ...
unfortunately she only has one leg now....but she can still cook..yessireeee.......
:roll: :roll:
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

:lol:hey hey another dutchy in tha house :lol:

Wel i hope u gonna have alot of fun here in NAR, hmmm why do i say that im sure u gonna have fun because whole NAR is fun :P .

Cya at track :twisted:
carrera

Post by carrera »

WOW man,
I am glad to be out of lawnmower racing ...
I watched Championship lawnmower racing on t.v last night.
They were racing the A-1 ring...I watched the b+s motorsports mower
crash while cresting the hill towards the right hander.He said it just broke loose as he flicked 7 gear with the hammer down..I stood on my seat as he lost control at over 30 kph and it went into a wild spin throwing him to the pavement.The mower was a total write offf...It burst into flames on the 5th rollover..Man he is lucky to be alive...don't know how he is going to mow lawn now though...took him years to get a top speed like that...

and now ladies and gentleman the mower stories will stop...
make way for the new sport...proffessional baby buggy racing(open wheel).... :lol: :lol: carrera
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Carrera.....just keep us posted, ok. :mrgreen:

Hilarious stuff man....I was really concerned there for a while. I was going to suggest that we started some kind of fund (raise-money-thingy) to pay for the proffesional help you are in desperat need of. But as you are not longer in denial of you illness you may continue.

/ Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

:lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAH
Mr.G

Post by Mr.G »

LOOOOOL

lawnmowerracing!

What peeps are inventing to get some speedrush!

Seems its a fun forum around here...glad it is!
tackman

Post by tackman »

its realllly jghard tyo ty0pe becusse I laugh too much,CARRERA.

God damn that was fun! :lol:

....damn now i forgot what the subjekt was...heheheheheh....wait
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
tackman

Post by tackman »

ohhhh my god...now I read the second one :lol: :lol: :lol: tears are falling :lol: :lol:

And welcome MrG.
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition