F1c bug???

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Ferdi

F1c bug???

Post by Ferdi »

Hi there,

Well, I had some practise races yesterday and last sunday and I noticed something wierd.
After reloading the session by the host (next circuit or starting up the same circuit) there's something wrong with my setup. When I load my setup with 5 laps of fuel and I go out I have 14 laps fuel (default) on board. I have to reboot the game to get the right setup (with 5 laps of fuel).
Is it only me who have this 'problem' or.... ????

Greetz.
Ferdi_FRT
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

i had it to :?

And something different i did f1c 2000 and i drove the arrows at the nurnburgring.

The setup i used was a f1c2002 williams nurnburgring 1.33 laptime in a williams 2002.

So i drove with the arrows and it was pretty strange i had a huge amount of grip and did a 1.13 fast time there (2000 nurnburgring) so i thougt what the hack this is unreal i did some corners so good where i have much trouble in f1c2002. So i decided to compare my time, in real they did 1.19 i did 1.13 with an arrows not even tried the fast williams or ferrari. :? the others in my room couldnt believe it they where stuck at 1.21 (they where slow i guess) hmm mayby im dreaming and im just fast then.
carrera

Post by carrera »

yes a few bugs too contend with alright.
I was racing in monaco this morning with 21 people..
Everything seemed alright till the race started and cars were blowing into the first corner 20 feet above the track??????????
One was even driving backward all the time he was racing.7 speeds in reverse?must be a new type of f1 car built by the french...lol
when practise changed....21 cars trying to 4x4 over each other to get on the track...Wings everywhere..was funny too watch....somethin like women at christmas fighting over those talking elmo dolls...unreal..
i got k'o ed yesterday by a williams so hard i thought my balls were still at the track but you know...the bugs can be fixed in time...
gotta fly old lady sending me to go look for my balls at track.
later guys 8) 8) 8)
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""