Website, race infos update (august 08)

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Website, race infos update (august 08)

Post by Flow »

Sorry, i was little late about posting some info and picture for eatch race on the website (not that it was a big thing). If some didnt notice, Im not anymore posting test about race result like i did last year. It is not easy for me to post a race resume in english (not that my french is better... lol) and i had to do it for the Euro, race that i dont assist, so things were too complicated and taking too mutch time. Instead, if possible, i will post little comment about the comming race, or/and i will use some history infos post on formula1.com about eatch track (i put the source info at bottom of eatch text). This will make the website look little more up to date.

Enjoy!
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: Website, race infos update (august 08)

Post by Bilbo »

Thanks Flow! 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

please reset serveur lol session closed. Driver login and go to a vacation ahaha.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Christian Laforce wrote:please reset serveur lol session closed. Driver login and go to a vacation ahaha.
My server has been restarted, but you could have kicked the sleeping driver yourself. In case of emergency, the admin password for my server is always posted HERE. Except for the official races, of course. :wink: Commands done by admins are automatically done/accepted with NO VOTE needed.

I too hate drivers who stay connected for hours without doing any laps and don't answer chats, particularly since I never made a secret of the fact that the server is on a limited quota connection (monthly 20GB down/10GB up) that happens to be my home connection too. Bandwidth is precious, I don't mind when it's used for real practice or even just chit-chat between drivers but having it uselessly wasted is quite irritating to me. If it were only once in a while, it wouldn't be too bad but it's getting increasingly regular and I now have to monitor my server and "boot" drivers who haven't made a single lap or written anything after a couple of hours. I could do without having to do that (which was never needed until relatively recently). I'm not giving names yet but I hope the message will still be understood.
2010 NA div. Admin