life is life, na na nanana! :D

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
LeDoug

life is life, na na nanana! :D

Post by LeDoug »

Hi guys,

I am deeply sorry for the lack of communication from my part but the last 2 month have been difficult for me!
I had a family problem which forced me to go back to France in urgence.
I ve came back yesterday and now everything look fine .

I ve expected to meet my fellow french drivers but It was impossible even if I was almost 2 month in France.
Now I will get back to work on monday :( without having "proper holiday" but Family first!

I hope to see you all on track soon!

friendly

LeDoug
carrera

Re: life is life, na na nanana! :D

Post by carrera »

HEy Ledoug,
You do not really have to appologize as we are all family here.
THere is always something that pops up and takes your focus away and usually it is family.
I know when my brother died from a brain tumor last year the NAR family lifted my spirits.
I needed a boost and they were with me 100% and on july 16th at 11:33 am(the one year anniversary
of his death).The NAR family and their support popped into my head and I smiled from ear to ear.
SO apologizing is moot point.Whenever you get the chance...race with the boys and always move forward(at 200 miles and hour).
Oha nd I think you are talking about.....LIVE IS LIFE by the group OPUS....I know as it is my birthday song for the last 20 years.
It is definitely a spirit lifter so smile when you hear it.
I know I do.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Hi Ledoug,

nice to see ya here with us again, :)
good to hear that things is going better for u and Family,

Racing is good for the blood and Brains, but Family comes first, 8)

owke what Car i can put for ya, BMW or the Williams,????

here u have a Link for download the F1RFt Full Mod and patch

http://files.filefront.com/F1leagueRFT+ ... einfo.html

oke cyaa on track,
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

carrera wrote:LIVE IS LIFE by the group OPUS....carrera 8) 8) 8)
Any version is better than < la vie chante, gna, gna, gna > de rené simard... :roll:
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

OMG flow did you have to ruin my beautiful song by mentioning rene simard....arghhhhhh....LOL>..
I am just glad he is on your side of CAnada and not ours....whew....I would have to hunt him down before he causes mass suicides after he sings.
Thats like saying Whoopi Goldberd is funny and we all know that she is just another pain in the ass like Oprah Winfrey.
Oh and someone please shoot NAncy Grace.She talks like someone shit in her cornflakes every word she says.
JUst proves that in her case.You are guilty till she says otherwise.hahahaha....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
brad

Post by brad »

hahaha, i think nancy grace shit on carreras cornflakes!!! :)