NA Germany race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Germany race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ERMANY.zip (13MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
coywilburn

Re: NA Germany race, post your comments here...

Post by coywilburn »

had a great time!!! qaullyfide 5th, then spun on lap 1 lol,was running 4th, then lost my connection on lap 30. that has been a problem before dont really know what to try and do about it,but had a hellava lot of fun. cya at the track
Coy w
"Infinite Diversity" In "Infinite Possibilities"
Steve

Post by Steve »

Was fun while it lasted for me :evil: Was having a good battle with Aaron for a while, and Christian was on my tail. Then spun at T 1, had to pit and get damage repaired. All was well, then spun again there, and lost a front wheel, race over...ugh !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
aawil

Post by aawil »

Well all the prac I did was right before the race. It was actually pretty fun while it lasted. I was side by side with Christian I think but I couldn't see the countdown markers and I missed my braking point and had heavy contact with somebody. Im very sorry for that. I was worse than a rookie mistake. :oops:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I had an horrible first stint, including spins and damage to the rear wing which I decided to not fix until my scheduled stop. I lost so much time doing my dumb mistakes and fighting a car that would not go straight that I think I was a lap down before my first stop (only 13 seconds including repairs, I was expecting more like 50 seconds :roll: ). Had a nice little fight for a few laps with SteveB until he spun by himself. Rest of the race was not so bad but that was too little too late. I was really lucky to be on the podium, I did not really expect or deserve it from the way I drove. Thanks to Coy for safely letting me by a couple of times.

And next race is Hungary... The only good thing about Hungary is that it happens only once per season (now you might say that's true for other tracks too but I especially appreciate that fact about Hungary more than for the other races). :roll: :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Lol BIlbo. I came back home, the race was already at lap 23. I was still fun to follow the race on live view. Cya at next one. Congrats to Mario for the finish :roll: and the 1st place, Well done for Doris 2nd. Bilbo, too bad taht 4pts were stollen from you, that would have put you 1 point behind me in champioship :twisted: :wink: but a 3 is still good to be proud of it.
NAR.F1 driver
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

:D :D hi guys
congrats to the finisher n podium
i did a good qualy i start on pole again i beat jimmy hehehehe(sans rancune jimmy )lolll joke
i knew i was fast there but i was not really confident cuz i didnt run on the track since last week and my race set was not on the edge to me ( that was the last felling i have of it) but yesterdays when i hit the track i start to really feel it and i was confident but once again ,i didnt practice more then 5 lap whit the race set so i was not sur if it will longlasting :lol: it did lmao ,the race it self was cool in the opening stage i did 1 or 2 mistake that make me run wide a bit and make me lost a bit of time but my tm8 doris was quite a bit far enought so i was able to keep the p1 Doris was fast in the openning stage i have to stay focus to open a gap on him but after my first pit stop i came out a lot far in front of him (what happen doris ??) atm i knew i have just to bring back the car home cuz except doris i think no one was in position to gimme trouble but damn after seeing the real f1 in the morning i start to feel lewis hamilton taking place in my body :lol: :lol: i start to push a bit to see how the car was and it was responding fuck... good lmao :D it was easy to drive 1.14.7 woww i was god damn suprise to see how fast i was yesterday
at 8 laps to go i decide to do another pit stop ( that one was for bilbo :D ) cuz he ask me b4 the race to do 4 but i did 3 i was on a 2 pit startegy ,that pit help my tm8 to pass me and be on same lap as me .but that was really cool to see how fast i could close gap beetween other driver n me, i need to thkx all crew for the super big job they did on the car and the way they work on the race days they did amazing job thkx u guys :twisted: everything was perfect for me ( fuel-tires-strategy-track-weather-crew and the car was absolutly fantastic to drive ) :lol: and Doris u remember last years hockenein ahahahaha same god damn thing i finish p1 and u p2 oly shit :mrgreen: well im bloody happy for the team that the 2 car was on top today and once again congrats Doris
enought talks loll thkx to all driver i laps u did clear the racing line at a good moment except for Christian :lol: i think u were pitting when i came in ur ass in the stadium u let me pass b4 u go in to ur pit (i think u almost lost ur car to let me pass) woow what a nice move thkx again m8
i hope to cya in numbers in hungary :wink:
and be prepare guys cuz its one of my favorite track :roll:
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

Very happy , finish race.lol