NA Great Britain race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Great Britain race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... B_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... B_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... _NA_GB.zip (15.2MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 07 Jul 2008, 03:48, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: NA Great Britain race, post your comments here...

Post by Flow »

After a day at Xzwins home to shovel a hole for his pool, i alsmost didnt show up for the race, i was so tired. Sorry Carrera if i didnt chat alot, i realy need some practice before race. I qualif 4th, witch was what i was quite expecting (4 or 5).

As for my race, again my start was not realy good, and a driver in front almost lost his car, so i kind of almost lost mine also, i was afraid i hit him. Better than usual, i only lost 1 position on start (ye!). 5th, i was attending a nice fight from behind, carrera (and a spiker) You guys were verry fighting hard, i was expecting some crash and a free +2 position soon in race, but no. After few laps later, i was in Carrera ass for a while, i felt Carrera slightly -.3XX sec faster than me, but he was doing the same 2 mistake at the same 2 corner witch i was waiting for the good moment to pass, but too bad, he spun in S after pit, and i pass him too easily, grrr, i wanted a good fight! but it was the time it last. Too bad you engine didnt last Carrera (driving style are not same for all, i ran a as is setup from Paul ealyer in season, and he blew it need 3/4 of race, and not me :| )

When i saw the MARIO dot on driving line (1st) running slowly like a car with no wings, it was like a christmas gift! :D thank you again, this race was yours up to that moment. I was sitting on a clear +25sec in front of Cerrera, and i slowed a little, and when Carrera DNF, i realy slowed down rad 2 + brake 2 was a big risk, so what a releaf neer 3-4 of race, 1st with a +1m15sec lead in front of Bilbo, no need to push, just bring it home. Dont do stupid thing like i did, start to look wise and push for the last lap :shock: after a 10 laps +3-5sec slower, trying a PB on last lap is stupid, i spun and almost stalled the engine... :roll: i would hate myselft if it would of happend!!!!!

Was little lonely race, but verry exciting, not as mutch as the real one this morning :twisted: Cya at next one!
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

I received several gifts today, lol, SteveB having to pee helped, and Carreras bad fortune put me on the podium for the 1st time in quite a while. Had a little incident with Christian at T1, it was my fault, he had me, and I should have slowed a little to let him by, we made contact, but I don't think it hurt his car, and I received just a little damage ( +5 sec on my 1st pit stop ) Sorry if there was any damage to your car Christian. On my 2nd pit, I got a drive through for speeding :oops: Luckily I had a big gap to Steverino, and didn't lose my position, the last 30 laps of my race was me all alone, except when I saw a blue flag to let the faster guys by., haha. But it was a fun race. Congrats to all that made it to the end, and Carrera, it was awesome to see you back on the track m8, hope you can make it to Hockenheim !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho yeah, congratulation to Steve, you are our NAR Barichelo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lol, that would of been cool if you would of drove the Honda today, :lol:
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

I was thinking the same thing Flow, it was good to see Reubens on the podium again, I have always liked him, just wish he could have hooked up with a better team after he left Ferrari.
carrera

Post by carrera »

HI fellow racers.
Well I made a few adjustments to my setup and added abit of wing to the front.That ended up to be a mistake as the backend became squirrely but I just smoothed and straightened the car out before I punched the accelerator and that cost me a few tenths per lap/My start was good and I charged up beside JImmy and had to back out as it was getting too close.I thought with how close we were driving together maybe I touched him but the incident report said no.I did however get hit by the flowmeister but I did not feel it.Must have been in the hairpin or something.thats why I was in the pits 10 seconds longer than normal.Jimmy was fast and I lost time ever time I got close and tried to pass until he went sideways and collected himself but I was already past him.Flow an I had a battle but my backend was horrible at slow speeds and it caught me out in the hairpin exit.Too bad.Thanx to all who let me by and after 53 laps of pushing it finally cost me my engine.Shades of Monaco 2005 when I blew up 4 laps from the end while leading.I still had a blast and it was fun other than the engine blowing.COngrats to flow and sorry for MArio as he was doing so well.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho! we contact Carrera? il check the replay, cause i know that someone toutch me close to the start, but i dont know who did, and my back wing was damage only with a 13 sec repair, so kind of 6-7 sec more than a normal stop. Hehe it was realy fun to cay on track Carrera, Your the driver that dont stay behind another one, you fight hard your way in front, we mist that. Hope to cay again on track.
NAR.F1 driver
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D :D
congrat to the finisher and the 3 podiums :mrgreen:
for me qualy was ok i manage to pull out a good lap to steal the pole to jimmy :D
my start was very good i keep p1 in t1 and i never lost it till i see my youngest son next to me whit is face complete paint whit crayola pencil ( water washeable ) pffiuo loll damn i laught omfg but that little thing as a conscequence :lol: i lost a bit of concentration while i was entering bechectt atm and i climd a bit on the curb and reaccel to hard and i lost the rear end and slide into the wall :wink: as result whit a broken front n rear suspension and front wing arrrrrgggggghhh :) it was long to come back in pit to repair once i was there the crew start to work on the car damn 46 sec plus the pit time ohhhh i was in trouble lmao i get out of pit in p4 just few sec behind bilbo atm i didnt know i was reacting the car and i start to push a bit and i cath up bilbo and i pass him (sorry bilbo i dont remenber where i did it :lol: ) but it was not for long lol i lost the car again before the bridge and broke front wing again shit that was bad :( at that point i knew i had no more chance to come back cuz flow was about to lap me or he was already did and carrera too i think not sur so i finally decided to blow up the engine lolllll
n1 steve im happy for u m8
i hope to cya in numbers at hockenein :twisted:
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

My engine crash at the half of a race. Hummm! It'is my fault Steve but is a god feeling for me to push you. Very disappointed i want to go at the end. Next race!!!!!!!!!
Steve

Post by Steve »

Nah, you had the line Christian, I should have backed off a bit, but there was no harm, so it's all good !!
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Well......................LMAO

My Qualy sucked and I knew it would I didn't have time to do any serious practice here.
Qualified 9th I beleive.

My race start was good but the guys in front got off slow so I had to back off so I wouldn't hit anyone.
I knew I was way off pace so I just ran my own race as best I could.
Mid way through the race I was P3 (I think) and had my pit stop which I had to shut off the engine and run to the GENTLEMEN'S ROOM .... LOL
came back to find I was 1 lap down to Steve and 2 laps down on the leaders I felt like giving up not only for that reason but my car was just horrible to drive.

Then guys started dropping out so lucky I stayed in...grabbed 4th.

Not too bad...I'll take it.

I felt bad for Mario and Carrera not finishing...you guys were to friggin fast.

Congrats to Flow and the rest of the finishers.

I hope Germany is better. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

mario proietti jr wrote:( at that point i knew i had no more chance to come back cuz flow was about to lap me or he was already did and carrera too i think not sur so i finally decided to blow up the engine lolllll
Dont you prefer having 3-4 pts rather than 0? Your giving away the championship title eatch time, not that i dont mind :roll: but i prefer a closer finish. At least Bilbo is still close behind, 1 DNF for me and a 10pts for him, and its amolst in is hand 8)
NAR.F1 driver