NA France race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA France race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... e_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... e_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... France.zip (17.5MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 23 Jun 2008, 03:26, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
Paul M

Re: NA France race, post your comments here...

Post by Paul M »

fuck
"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it"
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

lol paul. Ho well, as i expected, i qualif second, close to Mario, but i was not hoping the pole, so from there that point of view, it was perfect.

My start like a turtle compare to Mario and Jimmy (i think, not shure, i confuse both spyker on track) who just started like theyr ass were in fire :evil: at T1 i was 3rd. Also on Lap 1, i didnt both SS little slower cause of my cold tire, and Steveb was pushing in my ass that made me nervous and i was confused on his speed. But that didnt last untill last corner where i lost him :roll: as i tought would hapend :wink: . Folowing close on this track is giving you alot of chance to spun. I passed the spyker while he went wide at T2 (if i remember good). Mario with 11 sec in front after 1/4 of race ( i spun twice) and he did same witch put him right in front of me, and that seen to screw his 3 stop strategy. After a while, he seem to crash somehwer cause i was 1st neer middle race. from there i push untill the end.

I know that neer lap 18, i did a 1:14.675 and i check my replay and it was a clean lap!!! Youhou! (admin may confirm it, but as an old admin, i would of put it clean 8) ) Dont ask me how i did it, but it was close to perfection (for me), i think i did a 14 also 1-2 laps later, then i pit for my 1st stop, and i tried untill end of race to do it again, but it never came closer than 15.flush. I felt so mutch this race, i was pacing with full concentration untill 3-4 laps neer end, i was wondering how many was still on track and thinking that was lapping everbody... Esse at Pit and toucht the vibe too mutch and spun in that BIG Vodafone logo at right of strat straight!!! lost front wing with 2 laps left!!! Outch, just like Montreal, i was afraid Bilbo catch me back. I pit out behind him and i push like hell to keep the blue flag over him and giving no choice to let me go lap him back or he would of get DQ, hihi sorry for that, i want to catch back my montreal stupid fault like if nothing hapend :mrgreen: :twisted:

Congrats all, Cya at next race!
Last edited by Flow on 23 Jun 2008, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Yeah Flow, I tried to get away from that blue flag but I had to give up. We were too far in the race (last lap!) to risk getting DQ over the "honor" of finishing on the same lap or not.

My Q went better than I expected, I was aiming for a high 16 and got a 16.3, which is quite good for me with a heavy load (2 stops strategy).

My race was pretty much uneventful as I was alone for much of the race except when being lapped or lapping a few other drivers. The most significant event was right at the start when Doris in front of me did not start on the green lights. I touched him lightly but still damaged my front left suspension. That did not affect the car too much so I waited for my scheduled pitstop to fix it, at which time the team had plenty of time to do the fixes (16 seconds pitstop but I was more than 45 seconds in front of the guy behind me so no worries).

That's pretty much it for tonight. Congrats to all finishers and see you at Silverstone in 2 weeks!
2010 NA div. Admin
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hehe :D congrats to all driver who finish the race n too u flow for ur win for me it was a very good race but i was able to match up the pace whit flow but he was heavier then me and i didnt open the gap i was expected and i did mistake on track and u (flow)close the gap till my ass :D at that moment i knew my strategy was not going to work p2 was the best i could do but in the middle of the race my wife came to me and start to sceem at me that my youngest kid falls dounw is bed and hit is head badly on the floor so i quit immediatly the race that why u see me spun and hit the wall in sector 2 whit out that i would bring the car in p2 safetly but its not the way it end it up for me ..so i went to see my kid and damn loll he had a fuck.... big blue bulb growing on top of is eye loll but notin really serious :D i screw up my race for that little thing omg lolll i thought it was more critical then that for my qualif i did what i expected 15 low i was on 3 pit strategy and i didnt manage good enought to keep the p1 u were too strong for me that time flow lolll cya all in SS
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Too bad to here that Mario, happy that you kid is fine. 2-3 years ago, i had to park my car in pit for at least 2-3 minutes to see my doughter, she was sick and wife was not at home at that moment, i put here on the sofa behind and still race :roll: bad father, lol Hitman and Kaali was wondering what i was doing in pit, getting out, then going back again... :lol: .

Last night, I went lucky, neer 3/4 of race, steve was folowing me after i lapepd him and at last SS neer adelaide i spun and went in grass, drove my car in reverse gear to avoid the wall, and luck was with me, i manage to just lick the wall with my 2 right side tire, minor damage (11 sec repair), that was the only worst moment of race that could of end my race right there.
NAR.F1 driver
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

Bad race for me, I missed my start, passing close to wedge my engine which has caused a hit between me and Grumble (sorry). My suspension damaged not one lap does. Worse at the end of the line I weigh on the clutch instead of the brakes bingbang in de wall lose my front wing. I go to the pit and after i have one lap behind all. Bad end to wedge my engine in de middle of de race(35-37 laps).