LiveView

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

LiveView

Post by Flow »

Bilbo is configuring the setting to make Liveview working properly. It is not a big thing, but spare time is limited for both of us. So right before Canada or right after, it will be working fine. For now, this is only for NA server (bilbo) It will be possible to do same for Euro, but Euro will have to install stuff on server and i dont know whos is hosting the Euro actualy. So if you mist a race or if you DNF and quit server frustrated :wink: you will still be able to follow the end of race. Also, you can see who is in server without opening your game.

http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=167
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Re: LiveView

Post by Flow »

Ho yeah, click on the name of driver in list, and you will see the display of all his lap done in the session, ie: 1-1:17.668, 2- 1:17.840, 3-1:18.123 ...
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Use it to see who is practicing in server or tell your friends to follow your race. Up to now, it is only for NA division. If Euro are interested to have it, let us know, we will see if it is possible.

It is now anounced on the home page of website on the middle right side.

http://www.noaidsracing.com/
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

EURO DIVISION MOD

Post by Flow »

I also changed few info on website for the Euro division about F1FRT08 mod that they are using. About the link for the download for that mod, since F1FRT dont have an official website, and the mod is not listed in rfactorcentral.com, i just put the note that link will be given on request on our Forum or it can be downloaded on Relay. So be nice to give any link needed when it will be asked. Thank you.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Please note that the LiveView feature will most likely be turned off during the NA Canadian GP to prevent any unwanted effect on the race itself (lag) as everything is not perfectly configured yet. LiveView on my server should be fine for the following races.
2010 NA div. Admin
aawil

Post by aawil »

Speaking of the website I went to create an account and put the wrong email in. :oops:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

I will erase your account and you will be able to create a new one, please dont mind the PM i sent you.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ok, finaly you have the right adress, it is a problem on the server, he still cant sent some email to some people, up to now, 2 out of 12. I manualy accept your account.
NAR.F1 driver