NA Monaco race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Monaco race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... o_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... o_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Monaco.zip (15MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 02 Jun 2008, 04:19, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: NA Monaco race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

First, I owe a big apology to Mario who would have most likely won this race if not for me.

Very near the end of the race, while comfortably leading the race a few laps in front of everyone, Mario made a Massa at T1, and before he could exit, I locked my wheels coming into T1 and rammed Mario from behind in the "safety zone". I could limp away from the accident but Mario just died there and Flow went on to win. Fortunately, Mario still gets 8 points for his effort but still, I feel very bad about this.

Mario, (again) please accept my deepest apology. You deserved better, particularly at Monaco. :oops:
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

10pts... i dont deserve it, but i will take them... My qualif was horrible, it is the first time i kind of freeze all around the track, my finger were like eaten by ants, my legs shaking. I could of fight with Aaron and Mario for the Pole, but a 3 was still Ok. My start sucks so mutch that i went 7th after T1. I think i spent more time in pit than on track... i dont even remember how mutch wing they put back on the car. The worst race i did in NAR up to now. Every one went gone and the last 10 laps to do, i did alone, and i my car was so wreck that i was not able to push, slipering, and was starting to having problem with brakes... was a bad finish. 1st, but i think il keep the bottle of champaine closed.

Cya at home, Welcome to Quebec for NAR Canadian GP! Cya there.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho, well Bilbo, that is Ok, i tought you cought him on the braking of T1, he was parked in a escape zone and you hit him there, frustrating but i tought it was worst than that. That is more close to a race incident. Just say taht mario lost oil, and you run in it, and it made you slip into him... :mrgreen: sorry for you Mario, that race was yours.
NAR.F1 driver
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

ill sing a song
aint got no win aint got no 10 points
aint got nobody to make u smyle
but dont worry
be haaaaaapppyyyy BILBO ahahahahahah dont fuckin bordered urself whit that my friend its only a race
and im racing for the fun of it and thats a part of racing so lets move to montreal where im gonna kick some ass :D i hope loll

i know u didnt do it on purpose m8 i accept ur excuse and ur apology too man heheh
i was at job today and rethinking about that and i was laughtin so much i only want to see ur face when it happen lolll
aaron congrat for ur pole m8 n
FLOW (ton ptit cul est beni des dieu )ur ass is bless by god lmaof congratulation fur ur win my friend
cya fellas
Paul M

Post by Paul M »

K let's start with I hate monaco with a passion.

Qualifying
I sucked was P8.
Race
I still suck, but make up 4 places at start, Continue along and thru attrition wind up in 3rd with 4- 5 drivers left. I was banging(literally) out consistent 122's to 128's and then bang, knock a wing off...pit and on my out lap banged the wing off again (did'nt like that wing anyway) continue on for a few more laps and off goes the wing again. Any how after 6 pit stops and letting Bilbo unlap himself 2-3 times I find myself in 4th (Last, there were only 4 drivers) I'm down a lap to Bilbo and there are 25 laps left so I figure I'll just cruise along and finish with some undeserved points. Nope I manage to get the car hung up on the yellow and black rumbles at the pool. The car had more yellow on it than a banana so i floored it until it blew up.

I deserved exactly what I got here :')
"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it"
aawil

Post by aawil »

Well to say the pole was a highlight of the year kinda shows how bad my season has went. It was quite exciting getting it on my last lap. I had a taller 1st gear so MArio got a really good start. I didn't think i would be that bad off the line. On the first lap I braked too late and took the escape route. So I had alot of work to do. Got back up to 2nd and was around 20 sec behind Mario and lost my front wing. After everything had cycled through I was still about 22 sec behind. I guess Mario pitted. I really wanted to just take it easy and run laps for a while. I had lapped flow cause he got the blue flag but he was right behind me. I really didn't want that in all honesty. I wanted to let him go but I knew I would have to give him quite a bit of time and as I was thinking of all this I spun dramatically in front of him. I never hit a thing amazingly and took off again. But I got my braking point wrong again and took the wing off I think. I went to back up and backed slowly into the wall behind and missed the neutral button and it stalled. I didn't expect that. Not surprising at this point.

Not sure if I will be able to race Canada this week. We had to take my Mom to the hospital tuesday and she is still there. I've yet to do any prac so far. Although I may do a few tonight if im up to it.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

aawil wrote: Not sure if I will be able to race Canada this week. We had to take my Mom to the hospital tuesday and she is still there. I've yet to do any prac so far. Although I may do a few tonight if im up to it.
Hope that she will be better soon.

About our race position, yeah, i was forced to let you pass, but i was also little slower than you. Then behind, after i was starting to get better pace, but i know that i coundt pass you, so i just followed you with the option that you may do a mistake or let me go, but i was not realy counting on that. Sorry if i disturb you, but as you can notice, when you spun down the hill, i just brake and wait, but you didnt realy realized it, cause you did a 360 and move on, but few meters later, you mist your braking point and yes, you lost you front wing. Im happy that you just stalled it, i was afraid that your back wheel was in a kind of hole in track neer the gate. Too bad. And cong for the pass over me, i tried to keep you behind after your mistake, but i was so kind of «freezed» since my qualif, that i was not able to concentrate enought to keep you behind. And even when you pass by, i didnt try to make a side by side cause i had the inside in next corner, and even if i did, you were faster and i could of just cause us an accident. Safer is better! Good luck and hope to cya at Canada, i will only have sunday for some practice... :x
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Hope your MOM is doing OK Aaron :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Steve B wrote:Hope your MOM is doing OK Aaron :)
+1
2010 NA div. Admin