Istanbull reference time

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Istanbull reference time

Post by Flow »

It is not easy to drive, and im happy we dont race tonight. Today, i was cutting stuff with an X-acto, and i cut my left thumb with it, and i only need 1 stitche, and the Doctor said, well instead of 3 needles to freeze your thumb for 1 stitche, he propose to go right on with the stitches with out freezing it... stupid as i am, i said, he go ahead, it will be faster..... !#^!#!$#^%#@^#$!#@!#%$!#!^ dam that hurts!!!!! i had a tetanos shot, but finaly i didnt felt it at all, i was only looking my thunb, and saying that i was dumb to have done it, lol. I can drive, but have a little problem handling the whell correctly, and i cant hit any button with my left hand.

If any is interested to let know what is their average time? Up to you, if Euro post here, just remind that NA and EU wont pace same. After few laps, im doing some 1:29 (ok, 29.992, lol). i will work alot to drop my times more, and i will keep you up to date on my lap time. If some want to keep it <secret> i have no problem with that 8)
Last edited by Flow on 12 May 2008, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: Istanbull reference time

Post by SteveB »

I am down to a 1:27.1 :) thanks to Bilbo sharing his setup.

Sorry to hear about your thumb Flow.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Istanbull reference time

Post by Flow »

wow, that is 2.9 sec down my time.. humm, i have alot of improvment needed. :shock:
NAR.F1 driver