TURBO MOD

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

TURBO MOD

Post by dutch power »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im addicted.... Im addicted... wel lets see how shal i say this.

Yesterday i was looking around and found turbo mod, i was thinking wel lets try it out so i installed it. Euhm wohooo i love it its so cool just great :P :P :P . Great cars, great sound much grip they have i always wanted to drive the JPS lotus and now i can!!!!!! the next 4 weeks i have to do something racing turbo cars hehe.

I also found the senna tribute for turbo mod... wel :cry: its sad that hes not racing anymore. but that tribute is so cool i dont tell anything u should try it out.

My question who of u already tried this game and whats your opinion about it. And if u didnt try it u should ... wel at least before u die at a time, u shoulded try this turbo mod and senna tribute one time.
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

I haven't tried the Turbo Mod yet, but I know a lot of people like it!

If you like to play different mods, make sure you install and configure F1RST. It really makes it easy to find people to race with, and it makes sure everyone that joins the server has the right mod and the right track (and the right car) installed.

http://www.f1rst2.com

Most of the rooms are for GTR 2002, but I also see M3, BPR, IOR and Turbo rooms up almost every night. Pure F1 rooms are very far between, even though it works just as good for the original F1 2002 game without mods.

/Daniel
Move over!!!
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

yeah thanx dan thats a pretty good tool i just installed it and it works fine
carrera

Post by carrera »

turbo mod ........
I liked th turbo mod except for two thing.The camera bouncing up and down and the limited cockpit views.The game itself is great.Grip is like it was with big slicks.I have had no problems with the mods(i have them all installed)although a few people had problems with the turbo mod installation.I liked the sounds too except for when it shifts and makes that godawful scraping sound.I play it quite regularly .Remember to change the config files if you change your video drivers though.That way you keep all the mods working :-)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah that shhhhh sound when u shift is pretty anoying :evil: mayby its possible to change that.

Dan??? u maked a sound for f12002 though.

Is it posible to change that or is it to difficult to do that
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

I have never done any sounds for F1 2002. I think Lavvy did though.

/Daniel
Move over!!!
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah u right lavvy was that :?

LAVVY where are u if u see this do u think this can be fixed or..... to difficult