adjusting mirror ??

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
mario proietti jr

adjusting mirror ??

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys i have a question first i want to know if we are aload to use the virtuel mirror cuz when i seat in the car and i adjust my seat im loosing the view in my mirror cuz i dont know if possible to adjust the mirror when u in the cockpit if not im in trouble then cuz i will have to rehabit my self to drive the car in a seat that i dont like cuz i dont see nothing coming in back like that just want to know if someone know if im able to adjust the mirror need help :roll:
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

to adjust the mirror , simply press shift + the same key you use to adjust the seat.
To use virtual mirror set Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="1" in your .plr file , and at the moment is not forbidden to use it.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Just to make shure some dont know, since it is drivers in server that told me (thanks steve) in the Renault, i didnt had any mirror. Mirror are an option in updrade of your car of your game lobby. Just dont select it like i did, you have to 'purchase' or 'install' it :roll: This may hapend to someone else, cause some car have their mirror by default, but not all cars.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Drago(ITA) wrote:and at the moment is not forbidden to use it.
I hope this remain as is, the center mirror is realy helping. I agree to use cockpit view, but i would realy be against it to not use virtual mirror :?
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

There has not been any discussion of late about forbidding the virtual mirrors since their use cannot be checked, even if we wanted to. So you guys can relax. For the moment. :twisted: :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

thkx drago for the tip i will try it tonite hope it will work
cya on track :twisted:
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i only discovered this last tuesday lol
insert funny comment here please
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Stop and restart engine (in pit only)
Also , i will take this thread to say to new driver or remind to everybody to not forget to assing key to «turn off» and «restart» the engine if you have repair to do in pit.

Penality practice
Also, a good suggestion is to practice a race, do a false start, get a penality, and try to make your driver trought or stop and go. Just to make shure you see the difference in flag from eatch other, and to make shure you realy make you penality and not make a pit tire change or fuel change, unless you will DQ after 2-3 laps (if im right, we have 3 laps to make your drive trought pit).

Those seem not usefull to do in practice, but once you race and are under pressure, it is not time to try to find out what to do and make mistake.
NAR.F1 driver