Nar Mod Test Server

Post by Racer »

Hi to all Drivers,

There is a Server up for Mod testing

We Admin, want u all to test the MMG Mod Demo,

So u can get a feeling what or how it react,
what ever u think or now, and ideas please tell that all here,
but remmember this is a Demo, the Full version we still waiting for,
so go on that Server and do some testing, its good for u all to now what its like,

Server Name: NAR mod-testing

Server settings:

Open for publik,

MMG Demo,.........http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cf ... 2007%20MMG

atleast 5 ai cars,

Race laps 10,

Tracks: Publik tracks,

GreatBritain

Italy,Monza

Montreal

Nurburgring

Fuji 2007............ http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Fuji%202007

Brazil v2.01........ http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cf ... 8Brazil%29

owke tnx in advance,
we hope to get some action with this,
Last edited by Racer on 09 Jan 2008, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hello fellow racers,
I have been testing out the MMG mod on the fuji track and it is pretty impressive.I have yet to make a decent setup but the initial feel is pretty good.I do have a hard time bouncing down that stupid straight and not getting nauseaus though.I hate that bumpy shit..LOL...I am sure Brazil is worse.I will get used to it though pretty damn quick.I am not sure why the tires on the car screen at the rear start out half full and stay that way.The car seems to handle the curbs real well though and that will avoid a few spins during the race.I am going to test a bit more on my own till after the BMWM3 GTR race today at Orchard park.I do not want to go straight from a f1 car to a BMW just before the race though so I will practise for a bit before entering the orchard park race today.So far though.Initial feel is pretty good .I did not put anything in like addons or physics yet.I just used the stock install.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

For those who don't like too much to make their own setups (or who just want base setups to start with), you can download pre-made setups for the MMG mod for a few tracks at rFCentral. Just click on "Car Setups" on the mod's download page (if you had not noticed already), or use this link:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/setups.cf ... 2007%20MMG

Also, you don't have to mess with the "addons" folders if you have installed the 1.1 patch as all "addons" are now part of the standard "car upgrade" system. Of particular interest, you might want to "upgrade" to the lowest TC available...
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

tested mmg at silverstone: feeling is good , but base phisic is too easy to drive: u can still have the control of the car even if u go over its limit.
Mutch better v1 phisic .

PS: there is some problems with some tracks , either i have the wrong version or they are not isi tracks.
[RoadRunner]

Post by [RoadRunner] »

the mod is really good :) but i have a problem....i miss my mirrors all the time. What can i do?
Attachments
no mirrors 3.JPG
(151.76 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
no mirrors 4.JPG
(156.18 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
HEY HO LETS GO
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Sorry RR, couldnt resist i have stolen them :lol: :lol:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Steve

Post by Steve »

I just hope that the mirrors are there on ALL cars in the final version of the mod, if not, I'd rather stick with Limpys mod.
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

[RoadRunner] wrote:the mod is really good :) but i have a problem....i miss my mirrors all the time. What can i do?

Maybe Drago can help out here, i remmember Mac had the same problem with the Renault, and Drago and Mac was talking about it, and Mac got it fix, only donno what it was, think something has to change in a file, maybe PLR File, or Cockpit file,
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

I just suggested to use Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="1" in .plr file to enable virtual mirrors.
[RoadRunner]

Post by [RoadRunner] »

thats a good idea with the "Virtual Rearview in Cockpit" to change in "1" , but the real f1 driver dont have this option :lol:

The problem is the different mirror position in different cars. Can i change this position in the PLR too?
Attachments
seat position with half mirrors.JPG
(201.57 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
my seat position without mirrors.JPG
(210.82 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
mcLaren.JPG
(174.17 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
HEY HO LETS GO
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fsone.us/

Fsone is making progress,

FSONE MERGES WITH MMG FOR 2008
FASTER RELEASES, BETTER RESULTS, ONE TEAM! MMG-FSONE FOR 2008 ON-WARD.

With the new year approaching, MMG 07 is expected to be released before FSONE 07. Since both mods have merged, MMG will be displaying the a sneak preview of FSONE first three 07 cars. HONDA, TOYOTA & WILLIAMS, will be included in MMG v1.0 Public Release, set due to be released by Jan 08, if not sooner. FSONE 07 v1.0 Mod is expected to be post-phoned to late January 08. FSONE has now confirmed they will be using MMG 07 Final Physics, and will be building off that base for the single player aspect. (different physic per team by Derek Nye). If approved this feature will be seen in both mods.

Also confirmed Phil Sousa will be working on AI fixes, & track pack for both mods but not yet confirmed if it will be included in MMG V1.0, or at a later version.

MMG 07 and FSONE 07 mods will still be released as stand-alone's, as of 08 and onward they are merged into one group. However we are going to see alot of similarities between the two mods in 07. Rumored FSONE might be even using MMG 07 Tires. This will fall through if they decide against their new 07 tires, which is yet to be placed in game. All of FSONE 07 features are still going ahead as planed.

A Brand new website for MMG-FSONE is coming soon, as Phil Sousa & Yanden works on a custom new look.

After a 2-3 hr meeting discussing issues MMG and FSONE finally agreed to terms.

- Click here to read the press release document on MMG-FSONE merge

From the MMG - FSONE Management Team.
Yanden, Phil Sousa, & CoDeX