Winter fun races?

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
brad

Post by brad »

add on to the above post. seriously boon, dont leave just because of that, you are not the first person to hit someone and wont be tha last, hell i did it to hitman about 3 laps after the spin----sorry hitman, looked like you were going wide through that right hander, i took inside line and then we touched, my bad. but seriously, we would all love to have you here, and you are quick, that much better!!! but dont quit on us now (i know that will sound weird to nar peeps coming from me because of last year, but i left for different reasons, some of which i now realize had nothing to do with nar, but life in general) anyways, dont leave because of me, or ill leave!!! thats right boon, im holding myself hostage if you go!!! muahahah, wait, im talking about myself, damnit!! (yes boon, brad is probably a little crazy, welcome to nar!!, you dont want to miss all the weird shit ill probably say from here on out do ya?) 8)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

The 1st BMW race i did, i bump Hitman and made him do a 360 in the wall, on lap 1, corner 5, i accelerate too fast for the pace in front, and he spent the whole race in last with a too big gap to catch up. Bad feeling, even after 4 years of racing, i still feel bad when it hapend.

I even destroy all chance of Aaron to fight for the 1st positioin in championship of F1 2 years ago, and that was a stupid mistake, i bump badly Aaron and he crash so hard in the wall in the 1st lap of Spa.

Daniel Boone :wink: , your welcome back on track with us! Hope Carrera will make you read few last post. Only if you did on purpuse, dont come back, so you cant leave like that, hehe!
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

A relay

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello

Hey Boon as you know we have people in Canada some are seating right next to you and some are a few miles or more.
So don't make me make a call get your butt on track man.

Carr relay this to Boon.

Don't make me send my people :lol:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
brad

Post by brad »

im his people 8) im a ruthless mofo too :twisted:

lol, great, now we are resorting to violence and extortion to get new members....hell ya!!
Ruben Miranda

Server probs

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Relay is down might be a couple of days.
I will put up my dedi server as much as I can

Server
NAR winter fun (Hitman)

Cu on track
Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

brad wrote:im his people 8) im a ruthless mofo too :twisted:

lol, great, now we are resorting to violence and extortion to get new members....hell ya!!
what isn´t solved with violence is solved with even more violence!!

and i'd be happy to hold you hostage brad :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

Little late , but maybe for someone this could be interesting :

http://www.simhq.com/_motorsports3/moto ... _079a.html

cu on track ;)
Ruben Miranda

One more to go

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello All
Well it was great fun again today
Con grates to those who finished

1st. Drago

2nd. Hitman

3rd. Sailsy

Well we had 7 drivers but only 3 finished :cry:

I had a very good race compared to the last 2 or 3.
Me and Sailsy fought it out to the end.

Thanks Sailsy for the fight nice driving

I hope more show up for the last race of the winter
CU guys in Denver
Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

I had a decent start and for once was not last lol but then hit a barrier going through the s'es and my car burst into flames lol that is the first time i have blown the engine just by crashing lol

oh well lol
insert funny comment here please
carrera

Post by carrera »

OOps sorry guys,
I have been working day and night at ford doing renovations and such trying to keep ahead of the parts department and working around them.Boon has been driving a logging truck 15 hours a day so I haven't seen much of him either.We have not even seen the denver track at all let alone set foot on it.If we get the chance we will practise it and join on sunday.I hope to get him on the track tonite as he will be in likely b.c. tomorow for the day.He appreciates the kind comments but not the threatening ones...hahahaha...actually those ones got him back into it I think.AS I watched the replay with him ,I smacked him in the back of the head and said.What kind of animal are you anyway.We laughed about that one.Don't expect us to be lightning fast on a track we haven't had time on though.We would rather be backmarkers trying to finish a race if we could.Anyway thanx for the words of encouragement says boon.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
brad

Post by brad »

i knew it would work!!! threaten someones life, and they always come around 8) :lol:
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

I fucked up at essington lol,.. when drago took his weight off he went a few seconds quicker lol whilest i was strugling finding the right balance. However in qualy i managed to get closer to him so i figured i had to get him at the start atleast and try to stay in front of him wich i was able to do. Then some laps later i crash the car. :lol:

Denver i should do better, know the track pretty well fun track and you cant afford big mistakes there with all the walls. :twisted:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Ruben Miranda

Great

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
First Glad to here that Boon is still with us. And that he is open to threats :lol:
Oh And Boon we do not threaten here it is a promise :lol: Next time where a helmet when Carr is Around :lol:

I have been very busy also so I have not made a lap at Denver so I will also be a back marker :lol:
Also if you guys have not noticed there is a hot fix for this track at RF central it fixes a wall issue I have installed on the dedi have not tested it but you also need to install it just to make sure.

My server is up for testing
I am off to get a little work done and will be back very soon to do some practice.
CU on track For our last winter race I hope we all finsih with style ok f..k the style lets just finish. :lol:

Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
brad

Post by brad »

shit, i forgot there was one more race! better get practicing!
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

did my first laps at denver with Brad yesterday , and it seems i'm not in shape ....
Can't go under 17:high and Brad gave me more than 1 sec :oops:
Hope to improve at least a little for the race. Imao is something setup related .
cu on track 8)
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

where is the server??? :(
Ruben Miranda

Server is up

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
My Server is up now
Threw RFactor
Sorry not sure what happen but it is up and running now.

Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

another Great racing in Nar winter Fun,

Drago did great and take both the poll and Race Win, :wink:

here the results:
Attachments
GRAB_072.JPG
(112.92 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Steve

Post by Steve »

I thought we weren't racing on Superbowl Sunday, lol, sorry I missed it !!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

fell asleep before the halftime show, which is a pity cause i kinda would have wanted to see tom (didnt know it was him until today)..

GO ELI!!! :) :) ..
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand