News on website.

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

News on website.

Post by Flow »

I just switch from formula-1.updatesport.com news feed to formula1.com news feed on the home page of NAR website. The old site was poping some sponsor and was not always working (on mac). The formula1.com news feed alows me to get the picture of the latest news that uncle Benie want to publish :wink: . These are free of sponsor and are official F1 news, more updated and i think they are less rhumor news on it. I alow only 10 news + 20 words of eatch news, so if your interested in more, clikc on the title and you will be link to the complete news of formula1.com that load cleanly. I also set the cache time of those news to 5 minutes to be able to refresh eatch time you go on website, and alow you to have the latest news updated within 5 minutes of the offical publishing.

Hope that you enjoy it.
http://www.noaidsracing.com/

I will check if it is possible to put personal real team news feed into eatch drivers team page of the website. Eatch team publish they own official news, and some are addicted to those info and would like to folow theyr favorite team public news feed. But i will check if i can publish multiple news feed before.

* For this time, the poll have too mutch choice that make it drop down alot, but usualy, only 3-4 line max are used. But sorry, with my 24inc screen i can see almost the complete page 8) :twisted:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

This is what i mean about news feed of the F1 Team (tested with Renault):
http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=98

The website is not realy apropriated to display better the news feed, im only limited to the left or right side, but i will check that later.
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

WELL DONE FLOW :)

Nice touch.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

The result of voting on "with witch team Alonso is going to race in 2008?", result are :

Renault, 9 votes, 50%
none, 3 votes, 16.7%
Super Aguri, 2 votes , 11.1%
Williams, 2 votes, 11.1%
Honda, 1 votes, 5.6%
RedBull, 2 votes, 5.6%
BMW, 0 votes, 0%
Ferrari, 0 votes, 0%
STR, 0 votes, 0%
Spyker, 0 votes, 0%
Toyota, 0 votes, 0%

I set another pool : "In your heart, who realy win the F1 2007 Championship?" on the home page, could be fun to hear your choice.

This week, we will publish the ROC news comment on the website.
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

I guess the biggest question here would be"who in the hell voted that he would drive for Honda".Are you nuts????.....LOL>>...remember that some of the electronics are banned next year.It is going to be the star drivers who shine then.Jenson Button just said in an interview.Lewis may never be champion.In Other words Jenson is saying."Wahhhhh I never got to be champion with Honda"...at least thats how I interpret it in Canadian English.
Ross Brawn is there now.Lets hope things improve 10 fold.Jenson has been more vocal this year but not enough to make the car faster.Go kick some Japanese butt at headquarters Jenson.They are all shorter than you..LOL...should be easy.As for who won the Championship...Kimi Obviously.He never gave up from the start and kept diggin all year.I think he won hands down.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

All of you can enjoy the public news of the ROC race post on the website (thank you Bilbo for the help). At the bottom of news, there is a link to read the Top 3 drivers official comment, thank you to them.

http://www.noaidsracing.com/

8)
NAR.F1 driver
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

can't read the comment , even if i log in . It says : You are not authorised to view this resource.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Thank you and sorry, it was only viewable by superadmin of website (Bilbo/Flow) while it was completed. The Top 3 drivers comment is now open to public.
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Nice

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Flow the Web Page looks great as always.

Any chance you have room to put something up about the Winter fun races
Please Please Please.

Thanks in advance
And If you can't right now I understand I know you just updated it with the ROC Info

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Sorry, i was away yesturday. Send me in PM what you want me to publish. Thank you.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Last poll result on "In your heart, who realy win the F1 2007 Championship?"

Kimi Räikkönen, 9 vote : 47.4%
Lewis Hamilton, 7 vote : 36.8%
None of them..., 2 vote : 10.5%
Fernando Alonso, 1 vote : 5.3%

I set a new poll on : "Do you think Alonso will have success with Renault in 2008?"

Would be fun to know your opinion.
http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... e&Itemid=1
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Please note that I have started preparing the website for the 2008 season, so
  • All 2007 stats and race results have been moved to the "archive" section (last item of the main menu). :P
  • All stats and race results are now current for the 2008 season (which mean everything is reset to zero). :wink:
  • I will leave the 2007 championships on the home page until the first race of 2008 (no point in having an ugly bunch of zeroes on the main page!). :roll:
  • The drivers/team pages will be updated in the next few days (still showing 2007 drivers at this moment). :oops:
  • The calendar page will be updated after the MMG F1 2007 mod is released. :shock:
The team championships pages (EU+NA) are almost totally empty (no tables) and will likely stay that way until the first 2008 race results are in. :?

If you witness any other problem or any broken links, please PM me. :twisted: