FIA council about McLaren, september 13th.

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

FIA council about McLaren, september 13th.

Post by Flow »

It is today that FIA is discussing if McLaren will be disqualified for 2 year of F1. The verdic may be expected today.

(pffff, McLaren, bring the money and you will still be able to race...)
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yeah, i dont get something. It is still strange that if McLaren cheated, why they still let drivers fight use a non legal car then? If they do that, you can cheat, and pay for it, but still let drivers race with said cheated car?

Then why not put public the informations that was use by the 'cheating team' (not considering the side effect on sponsor, but with time, we all forget) ? Not fair for Ferrari, but I consider this an unfair advantage to other team if they still let the McLaren car on track. I think im missing a point with the decision, unless they didnt realy cheat... and only want money from McLaren. Strange in my point of vue.

100 000 000$... i dont have that in my bank account for shure.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Disapointed realy, looks like ferrari got what it wanted.

Im just glad that hamilton and alonso dont loose point, that would have been realy worse if that happend.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

"Furthermore, the team will pay a fine equal to $100m, less the FOM (Formula One Management) income lost as a result of the points deduction.”

The penalty follows McLaren’s admission that the team was in possession of confidential technical data belonging to rivals Ferrari, who are now all but assured of the 2007 constructors’ title.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/9/6767.html

HAAA, they are penalized for having in possession information about Ferrari... but not penalized yet for using Ferrari stuff, The car will be examinded, and then they will see if they go further if it is proven that the car have part that belong to Ferrari plan/document.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Friday, we will have all FIA explanation about the decision.

In december 2007, we will know if McLaren will be alowed or not to race in 2008. This decision is not yet taken.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

I just read that Alonzo had pressure from FIA, to reveal what he knows in exchange of amnesty. This force Hamilton to meet FIA with Alonzo. The revelation of drivers alowed FIA to punish McLaren, in exchange, they can finish the season with no penality... we will see if its true in the next days.

sorry, its in french : http://www.rds.ca/f1/chroniques/236656.html
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

The full statement from the FIA:

In an extraordinary meeting of the World Motor Sport Council was held in Paris on the 12th of September 2007, The following decision was taken:

"The WMSC has stripped Vodafone McLaren Mercedes of all constructors' points in the 2007 FIA Formula One World Championshiop an the team can score no point for the remainder of the season *.

"Furthermore, the team will pay a fine equal to 100 million dollar, less the FOM income lost as a result of the points deduction.

"However, due to the exceptional circumstances in which the FIA gave the team's drivers an immunity in return for providing evidence, there is no penalty in regards to drivers' points **.

"The WMSC will receive a full technical report on the 2008 McLaren car and will take a decision at its December 2007 meeting as to what sanction, if any, will be imposed on the team for the 2008 season."

The full reasons for this decision will be issued on the 14th September 2007.

* Points gained by other teams so far this season will not be affected.

** No McLaren representative will be allowed on the podium should a McLaren driver win any of the remaining races of the 2007 season.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Dennis is waiting to see the FIA report before brigning this in appeal. McLaren never denied that 1 of his employe had Ferrari document, but McLaren say that it was not use by them, nothing was proven that it was use by McLaren.
NAR.F1 driver
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

to be honest i think they are full of crap. if they had a dossier, which they intended to keep secret, with data from ferrari - ofcourse they used it. ron is just full of crap.

oh, and before you start bashing me, remember that im driving a mclaren :D:D:D

so i actually think they got what they deserved :p
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

One question: where does the fine money go?
Steve

Post by Steve »

Bilbo wrote:One question: where does the fine money go?
probably towards Bernies new chalet in Switzerland :wink:
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

OMG here we go again.
My question is the same as Bilbos.I have a feeling the money will go to bernie anyway and he'll secretly write a cheque to Ron reimbursing him.100 million is chump change to Ron but still if they did not use the material then why the fine.It is becoming more clear the nigel and his buddy wanted to work for another team,but yet again since they were employed by Mclaren they are responsible.Why not just get rid of Ferrari and Mclaren and thats that.Would be great fights on track.Then I wouldn't have to see John Todts spoiled brat like face whenever he doesn't get his way..LOL>..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

For Bernie the reason is simple, the fine is the equivalent of the lost of publicity that the situation is creating... i think they got more publicity that ever, all local news are talking about McLaren. It is always bigger when it is leading team. How many other team were penalized?

Any of you notice that McLaren is reporting that an employe devolep and electonical transmission system, and few weeks after, he left McLaren to Renault, briging with him all his document from work. FIA will also make the same investigation that they did for Ferrari.

Ok, who bet on who will bring in court who?
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Red Bull accusing Ferrari of possession of secret

Redbull will bring Ferrari and all other team in court, all team is using they secret beverage, they are by the way stealing 'wings' of redbull, witch is not alowed and all team will be penalized by FIA12344567897960416524303534.5c rule.

The size of Red Bull can must be smaller than the specification designed by the manufacturer. Ferrari find a way to use a disproportionate can size, that they only done du by stealing secret from Red Bull... :mrgreen:
Attachments
460707984_5406a1d480.jpg
460707984_5406a1d480.jpg (112.54 KiB) Viewed 4831 times
_michael_schumacher_redbull.jpg
_michael_schumacher_redbull.jpg (29.46 KiB) Viewed 4831 times
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

very good
insert funny comment here please