Hungary qualifying

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hi fellow racers.
Ok This weekends headlines and this weekends race were just f**ked.I had to write a post on this one.#1....Lewis went out first in Q1...against team orders..#2....There is supposed to be no team orders..#3....Alonzo screwed Hamilton over and got a penalty for it...good...cuz thats bullcrap in my opinion.Thats a Micheal Schumacher move that alonzo pulled .He should have started at the back.....Now look what is happening.Of the fast 4 Felipe Massa is the slowest and is showing his frustration.Kimi Raikkonen is just getting faster.I think I am going to root for Heidfeld pretty soon though.The top guys are getting pretty arrogant these days.whew...LOL....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Hi CARRERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

GREAT to see you and I couldn't agree with you more with your comments. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I agree 100%.....I too like Heidfeld! I'm glad he is doing well, Kubica also for that matter :D

Last year when Alonso "held up" Massa at Monza he was moved back to 10th (I can't remember what position he was currently at). This incident at Hungaro ring was far more serious IMO, the Monza incident was Ferarri crap-making-the-rules-so-that-things-go-their-way (as usual with ze german in the team) so Alonso should have been starting at the back as you say Carrera. He got away with a very light penalty indeed.

well well......let's see if the championship end in true Prost/Senna manner with one driver crashing into the other...... :wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

NAR.F1 driver
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

yeah agreed guys

nice to see the only one not in controvercies (yet) is mr. iceman himself, go kimi...he kinda deserves it in my book after all the breakdowns throughout his carrer :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand