McLAREN NOT GUILTY?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

their Spanish bank sponsor are staying with mac
insert funny comment here please
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

What Mercedes will do about all this?

Xzwins comment me that he would not be surprise if that Mercedes buy the 100% of team.

They are holding 60% up to now. in a way, if this is going to bring them down, they must do a move that will save the face of Mercedes from what McLaren did. You kick dennis out and 4-5 employee implicated, you sell Alonzo to Renault (30 000 000$) you send a bill to McLaren for 40% of theyr responsability of company for the stupid action they did to destroyed the images of team (40 000 000$) hahaha, then you starting on new basis, and with 30 000 000$ left to pay to FIA, but ho, wait, we are saving 29 500 000$ on the 500 000$ salary of the 'maybe' future world champion Hamilton!, so they end up paying only 500 000$ could be the real cost for Mercedes to put the hand on 100% of McLarenMercedesF1 team, muahahaha.

It is simple to say, lol, but this is not reality. I would not be surpise that McLaren will stay in F1, they are so desperate about commenting that it is unfair, and they will use those argument, and the winter pause to let people forget about it. They will be back as normal in 2008, with a clean car, aprouved bu FIA, on track to kick some ass.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

http://www.fia.com/resources/documents/ ... 130907.pdf

Some interesting stuff inhere, its the verdict.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Wow, thanks. I read some french news with some translation about email, gaz in tire use by Ferrari to reduce temperature and to avoid less blowing tire. Rossa was shiping info to Alonzo. He also told about that he knew that Kimi was going to stop at lap 18 on australia, and weight distribution about the car that they steel the info, and tested it in simulator.

About gaz in tire, i remember that a team was pointing out Ferrari that was having member that was handling tires with gaz mask and special suite at USA last year. The use of gaz instead of normal air in tire was probably that, they were working on, lol, just my comment, nothing official.
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

WOW !! thanks DP that was one interesting article.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I just read that Ron Dennis himself (and not Alonso) blew the whistle to the FIA about the incriminating emails after he learned about them. No matter what you think his reasons for doing so might be, you can't fault the man for not acting responsibly!
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

McLaren wont go in appeal for the penality. They accept the 100 000 000$ penality, that may end up to around 45 000 000$, cause this penality will deducted from the final position at end of season combined to some other reason that i didnt realy understand the word to explain it (would be better in french :roll: :wink: ) The appeal could of taken 2 years to end, and this would just bring more shadow for 2 years over McLaren and F1. McLaren accept the penality if it is the way to make the file history. Alonzo wont be penalize in any way by McLaren (anyway, the tension is still going on between Alonzo and Dennis, they dont even speak, and dont even look eatch other, we can see that on Tv).
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

IMO the 2 drivers and Coughlan should pay the fine not McLaren.

In the article it stated that DeLarosa did all this on his own along with Alonso no other McLaren personal knew what was going on.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

If you follow some court history, you will find alot of similar situation were implicated person will be drop of charge if he go out with his story. Not fair, but that is the way human justice works. And droping the championship of F1 at a moment were it is so tied between 4 drivers, just were F1 never need it soo mutch, this would of kill F1 interest in half.
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

on the brit coverage today , they said that the eventual fine will end up at 15 million pounds , something t o do with return of prize money and some other stuff.
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

ferrari continue to moan!!!!! http://www.feedmef1.com/html/modules.ph ... e&sid=8223

they will not be happy till they are given the drivers championship as well

in the past i have had nothing against ferrari but now they are really starting to pi** me off!!!!!
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

i would be pissed too if someone cheated and won over me
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

kaffemaskin wrote:i would be pissed too if someone cheated and won over me
there is still no actual proof they cheated or that there car was improved because of information they received

the only thing that has been proved is that several drivers knew about the information

and that the information was given by a Ferrari employee

and what about some consistency? why did Ferrari not ask the FIA to investigate the Toyota incident?....................maybe because toyota were not a threat to their championship aspirations?
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Stuff that landed on the WWW wich should not have happend, i suggest to download it quickly and save it before it gets removed lol :lol:

http://www.corriere.it/download/sentenza13-09-2007.pdf

Tasty story everything gets reveiled :shock:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

And more, im anctious to see the new book of nigel stepny. he will reveil anything that has happend in his f1 live and the spy saga.

Infact some news popping up where nigel is stating that ferrari was aware of mclaren information as well :shock: and noone of the FIA ever asked if ferrari had received mclaren stuff,.. wtf yeas fia ferrari international assistence or something like that lol omg.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

You probably won't be reading that book anytime soon as publisher withdraws Stepney book.
Red Mist Books has withdrawn the publication of Nigel Stepney's autobiography, just days after announcing it.
but
"I understand from Mr Stepney that he still intends to produce the book another way."
So there is still hope...
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

dutch power wrote:Infact some news popping up where nigel is stating that ferrari was aware of mclaren information as well :shock: and noone of the FIA ever asked if ferrari had received mclaren stuff,.. wtf yeas fia ferrari international assistence or something like that lol omg.
"Stepney told the formula one website grandprix.com that the transfer of information between Ferrari and McLaren had not been one way, and that he received from Mike Coughlan details about McLaren's pit strategies, test programmes, fuel levels, weight distribution, and various other aspects of the MP4-22."

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns19721.html
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

Alonso now thinks his gar was sabotaged during qualifying in china

http://www.feedmef1.com/html/modules.ph ... e&sid=8438

this guy is so paranoid!!!!!!
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yeah, it is because Alonzo in both 3 practice session and in Q1 and Q2, Alonzo was always from +.1xx to +.2xx faster than Hamilton. But in Q3, Hamilton was sudenly -.6xx faster than Alonzo. Alonzo even lost +.4xx on Q3 compare to Q2, and it seem enough evident to see if telemetry can say something. Also, it is not a one shot lap, but a full session that was making him feel strangely slow.

I must agree that Alonzo is probably paranoing, but in other hand, if i would be at place of Alonzo? I would not trust McLaren in the situation that 'THEY' want Hamilton to win, just like Ferrari want Kimi to win, but Massa have a written contract to let him win if team say so.
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i take your point flow but would macca really be so stupid to try that in the current climate? personnel y i doubt it