McLAREN NOT GUILTY?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

McLAREN NOT GUILTY?

Post by Flow »

FIA have decide that McLaren was not guilty about beeing in possession of Ferrari document.

McLaren was not found guilty of using the information they had in theyr hand, none of the information was used on the car.

So we will still have a tight championship going on, ouf!
Last edited by Flow on 12 Sep 2007, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

In the news :

FIA publishes first 2008 calendar
Night race in Singapore

Canada may lost his GP again, the only Gp in america, and Bernie want to trow the bill to Montreal... + new infrastructure around track.

Ferrari furious at Mclaren verdict
Decision 'legitimises dishonesty'
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

A lot of action in the F1 world.

but he can not take away the Canadian GP....WTH! :evil:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well,
After my morning coffee sitting out on the veranda I turn on the computer and see f1 in turmoil again.Bernie Ecclestone you old mophead bastard.Always trying to get the hell out of North America because somebody else has more money to wave around in your face.Such a sad state Formula 1 has gotten into these days.Mclaren guilty of posssesion of Ferrari documents but not penalized because they did not use them.This leads me to believe that there is no known link between ron dennis and the documents.Through "Vicarious Liability "though, the owner(Mclaren corp.)must take responsibility as Nigel works for them.The reason I think for the no punishment is that the FIA truly believe that Ron Dennis was not involved.Nigel could have been dealing with any other team.That is the info I would like to see in the news.Oh and by the way,I and my family are doing fine these days.I have my work to keep me occupied.Its almost been 2 weeks now since my brother passed but I will continue where he left off in Virtual land.he was a nutcase driver in real life.Rally driving was his thing.I think I will stick to the virtual driving though.Less damage and less money.LOL.One of these days I might even blow the dust of the old G25 and try some of the hundreds of mods for rfactor.Next season though its back in the F1 car and some wheel bangin with the NAR boys.How about Massa hitting Alonzo when he was half a car length ahead.Stupid move on Massa's part as with the carbon fiber suspension he could have been ousted from the race.Gotta keep the temper down boy.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I'm happy to see that things are moving on for you. I personally can't wait to bang wheels with you again, Carr! 8)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yeah, the FIA didnt penalizes Mclaren, but this is in hands of law, and that is the place were McLaren will probably be responsible for what people work for them do, but even in this case, insurance exist for that.

BUT FIA keeps the right to watch McLaren, and they are find guilty of using anything at theyr advantage to win the championship, then the FIA may revise the judgement... as usual, decision of FIA still let the door open to change theyr mind, and this is not new from FIA.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Mosley said that He will bring the decision in apeal since its not fair from his opinion. He will drop the complete criminal folder to FIA and ask to revise the decision and/or even ask Ferrari to bring theyr side of story.
NAR.F1 driver
aawil

Post by aawil »

Good decision. The fact that they benefited from it is undeniable.
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

aawil wrote:Good decision. The fact that they benefited from it is
undeniable.

u might be right Aawil,
but dont forget the damege that it can cause to F1, cause Mclaren did not get penalize, it might be good, but what about if other teams start to do something like that, asking other members from other teams for information, cause they now they donnot get penalize, is this what we going to, if it is they better built cars like A1 Gp, or GP2, Champcar, i believe those Cars are the Same Body and Chassis, only the setup is diffrent,

and dont for get the guy that had those info was a Head off Mclaren, that worked for ferrari, there must be some kind off contract that u dont go with info from ure work that u did before, i say they have to go to Mclaren and see the work that that guy did, and dig deep into the Mclaren design for answears, :twisted:
cause they all now and had thos info in their hands, :shock:

and i am not mad only pissed hehehe :wink: :lol:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

FIA will meet on September 13th for the apeal of Max Mosley about McLaren too soft penality given in the Ferrari/McLaren stories.

I remember that Honda/Toyota had a similar stories in past? Info should of came from ToroRosso to McLaren, cause nothing would realy be done, but i feel that since its from Ferrari, and since Ferrari is no more cheating, they are no more winning easily, and that piss them off, and they put that on McLaren cheating... i cant say they cheated or not, but lets see what court will say.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

This week, Sir Frank Williams did this comment :

"Every time we take an employee from BMW, or we lose one to Honda, or a Renault man goes to so and so, there's always some transfer of information," Williams is quoted as saying by the Guardian newspaper.

My comment : Every business have to deal with this reality.
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

How true it is

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Yes the above comment hit the nail on the head.

Thats why they sign undisclosed contracts what you learn here stays here.
But there is always a loop hole change one thing and it is yours.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Shure, Ferrari Mclaren situation is not same, but tru, info goes right and left in garage.

They were rhumor that Alonzo and DeLaRossa was involve in email exchange about 'spy from Ferrari'. The journalis that start this story finaly told that it was a pure invention from him, and none is true.

It seem that he didnt done what he expected, affect drivers for the weekend, both McLaren was on podium... some are making too mutch shit around this. Let see if it is not solve with an hiden agreement between Ferrari and McLaren with money exchange...
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

ii think Ferrari , mac , bmw and Renault should all be band making Williams the constructors champions ;)
insert funny comment here please
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Luca di Montezemolo on Tuesday said Ferrari would accept the world championship this year even if was won in the courts.

He added: "We would deserve it because it would have been won in the other case in a way that was not correct, not legal and not sporting."

Yeah, and all Ferrari victory were legal? I think he dont remember how many rules were changed by FIA after Ferrari did some action to win by using faillure in rules description.

No mather what, when too mutch money is involved, no rules exist!
Last edited by Flow on 12 Sep 2007, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

mac are accusing Renault now! http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40629 they are all worse than the kids i look after!!!!
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Niki Lauda comment : "The fact that drivers talk about other teams is completely normal. I remember when I was driving, talking about the tyre pressures of the other teams."
NAR.F1 driver
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

this sound bad :? :shock:

The McLaren Formula One team has been excluded from the current Formula 1 season and next year's Formula 1 season the first reports from Paris say.

More information will follow shortly.

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2007/09/ ... -and-2008/
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

and theere it happened. no team points for mac, i guess the evidence where to heavy... and to be totaly honest i think they crossed a line :)
and 100 million euros in fines... haha, lucky it wasn't spyker!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

bbc radio have been reading parts of the ajudication,

in march stepney told mac when kimi was going to stop at the australien gp , and that delarosa sent emails asking about the weight distribution of the ferrari so that they could test in the wind tunnel

mac are damned this time!!!!! ron you cheating git!!!!!
and theres more , i wish i could type faster as it is on live now lol