Massa frustrated? lol

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Massa frustrated? lol

Post by Flow »

Massa seem to be doing his big head over Alonzo before getting to press conference, i saw the replay at the news, he was kind of shitting over alonzo, and he even drop a tap on the shoulder, but i was not shure it was a friendly tap.

I count watch the last 20laps. Alonzo seem to did clean outise to massa and a contact occured wile side by side, and Massa didnt seem to apreciated. Knock, Knock the door was open, your fault if you didnt let enough space, it is not fun for your ego, but great for the SHOW!
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Ok, the official translate version from Italian, with they talk at that moment were translate in french.

It is Alonzo that said to Massa that the thing he did is something that you cant do in race, then

Massa said, what the heck are you talking about?

Alonzo reply : dont play with me, you know what i mean, you hit me on purpose to push me out of race,

and he said madly : you cant do those kind of thing.

Massa replied : go fuck your self,

Alonzo said back, fuck yourself, next time i will throw you in the wall!

After while, Alonzo send apologize, but we can feel the tension!!!

Alors qu'il serre la main qu'est venu lui tendre Massa, Alonso lui glisse d'un air méchant: "Ce genre de choses ne se font pas". S'en suit le dialogue suivant:

Massa: "de quoi tu parles ?"

Alonso: "ne fais pas le malin, tu le sais très bien: tu m'as heurté exprès, tu as donné un coup de roue pour me jeter dehors !"

Massa: "Quoi ? Vas te faire foutre !"

Alonso: "Toi vas te faire foutre ! La prochaine fois, je te colle au mur !"
NAR.F1 driver