No US GP for F1 in 2008

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

No US GP for F1 in 2008

Post by Flow »

NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Now that sucks

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
To me that really really sucks.
I hope they get another venue somewhere in the states if not I think Canada might be next it has to cost big bucks to move everything over to this side of the world for one Venue.

Humm this sucks oh yes I said that already but dam it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

as bernie likes sending f1 to places with no fans the antarctic must be a strong bet to replace usa
insert funny comment here please
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

give him 10 years and we have a moon race...teams have to pay the trip themselves and spyker wins the race as they now are the top team, mac has to forfeit cause they dont have the budget to go. neither does lexus, rover and wolkswagen. volvo has a good shot of winning after being fastest in the pre season testing but accidently brings the wrong back wings, and struggle with understeer. they come in second. bearnie is now 108 years old and has replaced most of his body parts with machinery and will never die and stop destroying our sport. an assasin attepmt against him is stopped only 2 weeks before the moon race, with a certain alun windoof being shot in the leg just moments before he has time to short cirtcut bearnie with his railgun. this is a very sad day for the motorsport world. ralf schumacher is still driving but pushes too little (hehe) in a corner, loses his grip and ends up in orbit where he runs out of oxygen and dies...

oh, did i forget to mention the cars has to run on apple juice..top speed is now 130km/h, and as it is too dangerous for the audience to watch grandstands are no more, just lots of pillows everywhere. thee are heavy ongoing discussions about the enviroment damage all this use of apples are making, and most politicans wants to ban motorsport forever. With one exeption, nascar. cause george says so. they still run on fuel.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Well.....the Indianapolis track is beyond terrible so I am not that upset....but they could actually replace it with another venue in the US like you guys say......any track is better than Indy....

Like Hitman said, perhaps Canada is next....and that would be a real shame damnit.

....oh....Kaffe..... :D What is going on in your head :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Steve

Post by Steve »

I for one want them to STAY at Indy, simply because if i want to go see F1 live, which i do, Indy is only a 4 hour drive from where i live. It would be a shame if F1 left Indy.
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i saw plans in a British magazine to total change the current infield course maybe this is bernies way of saying get on with it
Last edited by Dropkick on 14 Jul 2007, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Bernie ha a way with people you know....a real motivational speaker you might say :)
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Never liked the track so it doesn't bother me at all.

What I liked "over there" was when Juan Pablo Montoya was in F1 and when all the Tyre Gate happened in '05, all the crack heads from South America went bezerk and threw all the stuff on the track out of frustration over that Michelin teams couldn't race. :lol:

It is a shame for Ferrari, 'cos the biggest sale is in the U.S. Might be a big loss for Ferrari but not a big loss for F1.
It's not hard, when you know how......
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i hope the us get their gp back if only because it will be replaced by a night race in Uzbekistan or Papua ne guinea

maybe they should make the indy 500 an fia points scoring race again , that would be interesting ;)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Rumhor say that Berni double the bill to US to hold again a GP from $15 000 000 to $30 000 000, that can be truth. The things is that Formula 1 is hold in majority by bank, and bank dont give a shit to F1, other than making profit with F1. Berni who is in head of F1, is only there to make more money also, more money the bank do, more Bernie get $$$.

US didnt only seem to lost his GP, Scott Speed seem to have been kick out of ToroRosso F1 team : http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/38951/
NAR.F1 driver