EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE WORLD MOTOR SPORT COUNCIL

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE WORLD MOTOR SPORT COUNCIL

Post by Flow »

Representatives of Vodafone McLaren Mercedes have been requested to appear before an extraordinary meeting of the FIA World Motor Sport Council in Paris on Thursday, July 26, 2007.

The team representatives have been called to answer a charge that between March and July 2007, in breach of Article 151c of the International Sporting Code, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes had unauthorised possession of documents and confidential information belonging to Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro, including information that could be used to design, engineer, build, check, test, develop and/or run a 2007 Ferrari Formula One car.

Source : http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press_Re ... 07-01.html
NAR.F1 driver
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

damn it sound not so good for Mclaren, i think there might be some head choping and maybe disqualyfien for Mclaren, :shock: :o
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

exciting, wonder how this will end :?
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

it will end with kimi as champion and hamilton as runner up ;)

ferrari probably planted the information as a back up in case they loose the championship for a 3rd consecutive year
insert funny comment here please
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

hehehehe alun :) 8)

i think i recall someone saying that the drivers can't be penalized for things like this in the drivers championship, whilst the team can be in the teams championship. is this true? but yeah i'd think i have to agree with you alun, kimi for president! :) . nah seriously, silverstone is a ferrari track (just look at the euro race lol) so this is gonna be insanely exciting....hope that mac can put up a fight, and then lose !

8)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i thought you were right about the drivers points but in uncle bernies rule book you missed cause 47 subsection d/f which was ammended on the 12/7/07 bernie reserves the right to manipulate the results , standings and race tracks to suit his own needs

and of course not forgetting clause 62 f/z subsection F12007 that clearly states that ferrari must be allowed to win whichever races they choose.

obviously this conflicts with clause 78b tha indicates that it is big rons turn to win the championship according to the results of last years karaoke session held during the after party for the brazillian gp

in short of coure kimi will win the drivers and ferrari the constructors championship ;)

ok ok i have to much time on my hands !
insert funny comment here please