rFactor - Steering issue

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
scuderiafn

rFactor - Steering issue

Post by scuderiafn »

Hello!

I have a question about rFactor. I don't know if there's another topic concerning this (if there is, please link :))

Ok, I re-installed my game a couple of weeks ago. I plugged in my logitech G25 and started driving.
When I rolled my wheel about 200 degrees, the wheel ON SCREEN rolled about 270 degrees.
Now, I changed the steering settings so that my wheel and the wheel on screen were syncronised. I did this by loading the G25 settings in Controls.
But now I want to change back, so that the wheel on screen turns about 270 and NOT only 200 degrees. The problem is, I don't know how I do that! I tried everything, from changing the Digital Steering Rate to re-installing the game. But I can't get it back!!! :cry:
Anyones help is very much appreciated!!
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewtopic.php?t=2367
Drago(ITA) wrote:Steering Wheel Range="299" // Degrees of rotation of in-game steering wheel

This line in controller.ini is usefull to match the rotation of the wheel in game to the same degrees you turn the steer.
So take care this value is the same you set in the profiler.
I should have 360 there instead of 299, but i was trying that value at that time when i took the screenshot.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Thank you very much! It works :D