Damn i am dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
HABA

Damn i am dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by HABA »

:( Why u swedish allways do so shitty thigns to us(fins) in icehockey? No team can't play so badly like finland did..? :evil: No more icehockey for me!!

-Haba
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

WOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOHOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

SWEDEN RUUUULES!!!!

"Forsberg picks the puck behind Swedens goal and starts to skate over the ice......the Fins just dissapear, Forsberg skates around the Fin goal......he shoots.....HE SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Saku who??? Teemu who???

YEAH BABYEEEE!!!!!!!!
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Let's just hope they win tonight also, otherwise the win against the Finns will be mostly pointless. (I said "mostly", because beating the Finns are always a bonus ;-) ).

/Daniel
Move over!!!
Alx

Post by Alx »

Let me know the results please...England doesnt know what icehockey is... :( :( :shock: :?
a little bit sideways is always quicker
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

is it easy to find a appartment in england :P :roll:
HABA

Post by HABA »

y SIR, i'm moving with u! :lol: If i our go-karting season woudn't begin nextweek.. :cry: Maybe next year, when finland looses again!

Fuck, i really hate Sundin, it was second time already.. There has to be a way.. :wink:
Here's a little story i heard yesterday at bar. Hope u don't take it too seriously.. :twisted:

"Sweden has been disqualified. One swedish player have given an positive dope test. Sundin had Forsbergs poo in his urine. This stunning sample was taken from Jörgen Jönssons mouth.." :twisted:

I know.... :oops: BUT, i'm 'really' bitter to u swede guys! If finland can't kick ur ass is hockey, i'm going to do that in [NAR].. :twisted:

-Harry
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Thats the spirit HABA!
You kow you CANT beat Sweden in Ice-hockey. So try to be quick on track instead. But there is no Swedish drivers in Div 2 right? You have to make sure to qualify for Div 1 for next season.

Keep practicing / Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
tackman

Post by tackman »

Hahahahahahahhahaahhaha...Killa :D

Harry...I am born Finnish (moved to Sweden-67) and it took me 30 years to think that the team (of FIN-SWE) that played best of the evening deserved to win,but deep deep deep down (its the upbringing) it feels best if Finland wins,since that not happens too often i really can enjoy if Sweden wins too.

I have a little story...

Ithink it was 1987 when it was 40 sec left of the game and Finland was 4-2 up I was alone at home watching (because I didnt want to get the heat from my friends...it was much more serious matter back then..hehe)and I was shure Finland was going to win.

So i called the friends up :D :D and told them:"Well..now you see how a natinalteam should play icehockey" :lol:
And they said:"Ohhh is it a game now , we are watching a debateprogram.

30 seconds later MY phone rang :evil: :evil: :x :oops: :oops: and they said to me"we turned on the icehockey now...are we watching the same game :D :D :D because here the score is 4-4.

God damn I was disappointed one week after that.

I have seen this too many times when Finland starts really well....they seems to think that it is already in the next match even if the current one isnt over yet.

Fredrik
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

HABA !!!! my family , about 60 % of them lives in sweden , so in a way i am a little swedish too ... SO maybe i can be THE swedish battle u miss :lol:

SO what i say TRY KICK MY ASS TOMORROW MUHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

AND SILVERSTONE MY FAVORITE :lol: 8) :twisted: , SO u guys who takes care of points to us guys , take it easy and write me 10 points in silverstone allrdy . I meen just to make it easyer for u later :) :roll:

"THIS is psykological stuff " take no seriousety from it .... HABA WILL NEVER CATCH ME MUAHAHAHAHAH ....... (i think he will ) BUT FOR HOW LONG ...
:P :oops:

Sorry i write such bunch of CRAP but its soon RACE DAY , and i feel for a win lol , ITS long time since i was at top podium , and i wanna taste the champane again ... :oops: so TOMORROW I AM RDY , ...

i dunno if u heard the news , SOME undercover bastard has sneeked around our williams garage yesterday , and he found out that, the williams team has SUPERB tyres for europe gp , SLAP SLAP hey shut the fuck up :wink:

MAGNUSSEN WE HAVE A INTRUDER in garage , he tell all about our cars DAMMIT .....

MAGNUSSEN SAY : OUR TYRES ARE COMPLETE RUBBISH , BUT we are working hard on a NEW setup , BUT 1st i need to TALK to intruder .

SIRSMOKE says : HEEEY lets dope the bastard , we RIPPED his mask off , AND TO OUR BIG surprise it was DP´s MOM ......

DP´s MOM SHE says : I AM SORRY I DID ALL THIS ,BUT DUTCH POWER is in problems , and he asked me if i could help a little .......

MAGNUSSEN SAY : hey NO PROBLEMO , why didnt u ask for help...

DP´s mom say : BUT i .....

SIRSMOKE INTERRUPTS : HEEEEY SHUT UP , now u have sneeked in our pits , I THINK IT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING IF DP , SEND HIS QUALIFY SETUP :)

after that we released the intruder again , DP WHERE IS THE SETUP !!!!!

FINAL ....

(SORRY DP , i thinked about who was my biggest threat TOMORROW , and i thinked of u so U WAS THE CASE )
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Muhahahaha thats fun sir :twisted:

I dont have a good setup i have a good steer device thats my secret. 8)

Tomorow u shall only see me when im going to lap u so....... :lol:

Swedish ice hocky rules hehe well actualy ice hockey rules, i love it to see those weirdo's playing bodycheck highstick realy fun hehe. Only im verry mad :evil: this year they didnt cover it at eurosport damn so i missed to whole thing.

Nurnburg here we come 8)
tackman

Post by tackman »

Hi Dutch!

Does it say Alex Zanardi (So thin letters ) on your picture?
And if it do...why with a pineapple??are they fast?? :?:
Or..god forbide,is it a tasteless joke about his missing legs?

Fredrik
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
Alx

Post by Alx »

Haha smoke! You are very funny!

Yes, its very easy to get a flat in England! But its very hard to get good food! :lol:

Cheerio...as they say
a little bit sideways is always quicker
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Alx wrote:Yes, its very easy to get a flat in England! But its very hard to get good food!
London is the only major city I've been to where I've gone to Hard Rock Cafe several times the same week just to get a decent meal (and HRC isn't exactly known for their superb food).

The fact that I hate curry limits the choice in London (where they have great curry places I'm told).

/Daniel
Last edited by DanTheMan on 11 May 2003, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
Move over!!!
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

NEW idea then , as u know i like money (who dosent) . we start a food chain , WITH U AS DILEVERY DRIVER, we use ur mondeo and sticker it up with "SIRSMOKIE`S DINNER DILIVERY " " DRIVER ALX" CANT U SEE IT ITS MEGA ....lol well MAYBE i schould find another bissness... :roll: :wink: 8)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

No tack this is not a joke :evil: .

Im verry angry about what happend to him that race he was on his way to win again after some realy bad years where everything went wrong. When i heard that evening that he was laying in hospital i couldnt believe it, when i saw the movies i... well what shal i say about that i have no words to it.

That picture i have its a sort of tribute to him, and im happy to him thats he gonna drive some laps with a special champcar at lausitz. Racing was his life and that accident stopped it.

2nd, the pineaple is his mark u know well ... donuts to but he was always driving with a pineaple on his helmet.

U remember i believe it was 1996 well here is a link mayby u can image why i love that man driving style. This race was the first time i saw him driving take a look at it last lap 4 corners to go in 2nd position:

(edit: left mouse click and save as)

http://digilander.libero.it/alexzanardi ... e_pass.avi

Greetz dp