and yes u can Race with the Torrorosso number 2, :wink:

dont forget to read the Rules on the website,

http://www.noaidsracing.com

owke have fun,

Ingo 8)
Mikko Melkkla

Post by Mikko Melkkla »

yeah!

Hopefully we can have a good season with all you great drivers. I wish everyone good and lucky season and remember to eat my dust ;)
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Hi all Nar Euro Drivers, 8)

I like to now from Old and New Drivers that still gonna be Driving With Narleague this Season,

I now from some drivers that dont like the Mod that we want to use this Season, possibilty is 96% that we gonna use the Mod MMG F1 SE, So if u realy sure u aint gonna Drive put some words here,

So if an New driver want a Seat or some 1 wants to Change Seat i now what to Do,

And Before u say u dont like the Mod, ill sugest go on the server and do at least 20 laps and after that decide, :wink: :)

Just say u IN or u a Nar forever, :wink:
Or u gonna take a sabath or u out for this year

tnx

Ingo 8)
Last edited by Racer on 21 Mar 2008, 20:31, edited 2 times in total.
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

Not active ,sorry. I need winterstesting and the decision to use a mod that wasnt even ready in march is therefore unaccepteble<for me>. Also the fact u guys wont use Relay helped my decision I must admit.

Have fun all and maybe ill catch you guys in the practize sessions...
Klaaz
I talk too much....
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

klaaz wrote:the decision to use a mod that wasnt even ready in march is therefore unaccepteble<for me>.
No problem Klaaz, but still too bad. Il just add a little comment, if i dont get tap on fingher for shaying this : Well, unless using again F1C, witch did the job for last year, or using F1FRT (?) not shure the spelling, but this mod seem to beeing put on Black list by forum and server, cause the builder steal stuff from other mod without permission, this mod may not survive for long (this is not from me, but i was told that, and i read that in other forum, true or false? I cant say).

MMG seem to alow us to put a full grid, compare to last year with 6 to 12 average per/race
NAR.F1 driver
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

well , ive read some of that claims also but i cant say i take it serious. Seems to me the accusations are made because of jealousy. One guys states its clear its a CTDP rip off but cba to show the evidence, Phill souza from mmg claims its totally stolen from fsone.... I think all modding team incidentally borrow some knowledge and they need to be a little less childish about it imo.

Anyway RFT made a great mod and its strange indeed they got a full 2008 mod rdy even before the start of the season, but hey ,if they get the job done like this, I dont care anymore how they did it....I like it.

some quotes:

I think F1RFT should be given more credit though. Whether people like MMG better, or F1RFT better, the fact is that we are two totally different mod groups, both working with the knowledge we have, both learning as we go along.

MMG will offer a lot yes, but we also spent a long time checking every setting into the game, every aspect, every bit of coding, we asked questions to ISI, we asked questions to people who were knowledged about different parts of the game, and we studied the game hard to find new ways of doing things and implementing our work with new add ons. This is why it has taken us so long to do anything. We began in rF with the 1994 mod and 2006 mod. We cancelled 2006 to begin 2007 and because FSOne had already brought out a good 2006 mod using our Mclaren 2006 model, we didn't feel it necessary to waste more time on another 06 mod when we could do 07 mod.

Now we've gone back to fix the 1994 and 1991 cars with all the experience we have learnt from the 2007 with the help of answers from knowledged people and ISI. This is why we have taken longer, from now, MMG mods should take a lot less time to get done hopefully, but thats just how we work.

F1RFT is spending the time to make the models for an 08 mod. Whether its seen as the best or not, its their interpretation of the 08 season, and its their hard work that should be acknowledge, because they do it for the communities enjoyment.

I think they are doing a great job considering they are building the models from scratch, and I think they should keep striving forward and keep progressing and improving, and soon their quality will improve also. Good luck F1RFT .....
yanden
MMG Management

IF you ask me both of these mods are illegal. So I don't care. I found numerous of traces of fsone in both. It is pretty obvious people, but you all choose to be stupid again.

They start making couple cars from scratch and you flip out and think they are forgiven and all is cool and they are legal again? I know my work when i see my work in code.

LEGAL MODS

FSONE
MMG
CTDP
ISI

Doubtful

XtremeRacers

Illegal

F1RFT....

Only way for them to get legal is to start scratch build mod off isi or something, and use their own sounds.

I do wish them luck though. Of course they did the right thing starting in 08 with the custom car models, but it goes a long way from that....
Phil Sousa
MMG Management

http://philsousa.proboards88.com/index. ... 904&page=1
I talk too much....
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Thanks for you opinion. But admin had to choose between F1RST and MMG and MMG got the win on last minutes. Just as like Sony lost the Beta VHS fight in past, just cause of mass opinion, even if beta was better quality than VHS. Toshiba drop arms down in front of mass decision to move to Blueray, and now it is Sony that is winning the fight. Why F1C didnt gone on top, because it was at least the 1st F1 mod out that we were able to run full season with? Time will say if admin choosen right with MMG instead of FRT.

Anyway, no one that done a F1 mod have the 'real' right to do it, Formula1 managment never gave any permission to make replica of anything that they own, that is steal also, but we all know that Berni wont fight some mod builder.
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

I also will not race this year , not that anyone will care lol

actually i am surprised bernie has not cracked down on mods , i do not know if your familiar with alan gow who runs the brit touring car series but he threatens anyone who mods or even calls a sim racing league btcc with legal action...........not forgetting a1 gp either!
insert funny comment here please
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Dropkick wrote:but he threatens anyone who mods or even calls a sim racing league btcc with legal action...........not forgetting a1 gp either!

He should start to pay his lawyer now 8) : ProSimRacing BTCC BATrace League
http://www.prosimracing.com/modules.php ... cle&sid=86
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Well IMO I think you guys are taking this issue to a level of stupidity.

For crying out loud this is a game. SIM or NO SIM this is supposed to be fun and a past time enjoyment.

Things like this are just sucking the fun out of it. :cry: :roll:

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but does it really matter what mod we use, last season I didn't care to much for F1 Champions but with some testing and getting to know the mod it turned out to be a hell of a lot of fun to drive and I am sure it wasn't a perfect mod either.

I don't think it is remotely possible to get even close to REAL LIFE with any sim/arcade game.

The FUN is GONEEEEE !!!!!!
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Ruben Miranda

Surprised but really not

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello

Klaaz wrote:
Anyway RFT made a great mod and its strange indeed they got a full 2008 mod rdy even before the start of the season, but hey ,if they get the job done like this, I dont care anymore how they did it....I like it.
We have talked a few times and I am a little shocked you are using this mod.
You know the truth why say anymore.

I am also surprised that a place like Relay that claims to be cheat free is using a illegal mod is that not a little up surd it is to me.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Guys, can we please stick to the subject here. Thx :D

Bring the mod discussion to another thread, it could be interesting if it's kept at a mature level which I know it will :wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

:oops: sorry Killa, i kind of put oil on the fire here, thanks for the reminder. :D
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda

Yea

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
My Apologizes to :oops:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

My Apologies as well KILLA. :oops:
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

klaaz

Post by klaaz »

I am sorry if I spoiled anyones fun or got anyone shocked. Its just me explaining why I wont race with you guys this year.
@ hitman, I know alot of truth, but when it comes to illigality of mods I only know some claims. Besides its not my decision to use RFT, i just agree with the reasons why RC choose it.

back to topic now :) srry guys
I talk too much....
Gabrox

Re: 2008 EURO DIVISION Seats

Post by Gabrox »

could i switch to Williams?thx
Supersoul
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Gabrox wrote:could i switch to Williams?thx
Supersoul
Williams and BMW is in discusions, so for now i cannot give u an answear, u will hear from me another time. owke? :)

Edit
Gabrox u can use the BMW i hope u like it, :wink:

cyaa

Ingo 8)
Gabrox

Post by Gabrox »

i had asked if it were possible to drive the williams.... but the BMW Sauber it is ok.
which number I must use?
thanks

简体中文版
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Gabrox wrote:i had asked if it were possible to drive the williams.... but the BMW Sauber it is ok.
which number I must use?
thanks

简体中文版

u are in BMW number 2,

have fun,