Farrari - privilege from Bridgstone for 2007?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Farrari - privilege from Bridgstone for 2007?

Post by Flow »

t is suggested that while at least one team - presumably Ferrari - is receiving a free supply of tyres for the 2007 season, others are having to pay the Tokyo-based company up to $5 million for the privilege.

It is understood that the existing rules for 2007, which still allow competition despite the absence of tyre rival Michelin or another brand, permit Bridgestone to adopt unique commercial arrangements with its teams.

Only in 2008 will Bridgestone's official role as supplier of free tyres to F1 teams begin.

Scratch my back and il scratch yours... :roll:
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

Ahhh...the Ferrari arrogance lives on.
I am starting to think the Ferrari red is actually blood red.After all.They run f1 don't they???...sure they do...they get what they want when they want.
What a crock of shit boys....lets get our tires free and suck the lifeblood out of all the other teams...muhahahahaha...This is why I will never set foot in a piece of shit ferrari online or off.I have no respect for ferrari at all...
hmmmm...wow...did I ever get up on the wrong side of the toilet this morning sheeeeeshhh.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

Wow carrera lol
Come on man!
Ferrari have just been on a roll for a few years... It will blow over...
Remember Alesi desperately trying to drive the sad creation that Ferrari was trying to pass of as an F1 car?
At that stage of the game Marlboro McLaren-Honda and Camel Renault-Williams where owning.
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
carrera

Post by carrera »

I know ,I know.It just seems like every other day you read about another Ferrari conspiracy.I remember well Alesi in 27 and berger in 28 struggling for grip.Even at the end of one race they just lit the tires up in all gears after the finish .I guess the times have changed so much that I just don't like ferrari f1 like I used to when i was a kid.My apologies to ferrari fans everywhere...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""