Our 'Boss' in Warm up act for Lisa Miskowsky

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Our 'Boss' in Warm up act for Lisa Miskowsky

Post by Flow »

Have fun Killa, that is why Killa is not often on the forum these days, when a nice girl is around, you loose a guy... :wink:

Hehe Killa is going to do the Warm up act for Lisa Miskowsky:
http://www.tumbleweedtown.tk/gigs.php
http://www.lisamiskovsky.com/

Have a fun and wish you a great show!
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

hm, she is Hot Killa !! go for it man, lol
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

btw martin, lisa opened for bowie some time ago didn't she? the whole stardust thing, if im not entirely wrong. So you have practically opened for bowie. and bowie has played with lots of artists, therefore you have played with pink floyd. coool.

edit.

and plz give the forum a report of this event :):):)

edit.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Awesome....I have played with Pink Floyd.....guitar duel between me and David Gilmour.......damn....omg.....embarassing is the name for it.....he is awesome! 8)

Well....the Miskovsky gig was alright.....the audience were surprisingly nice to me and my friend (we did a acoustic set) judging by the aplause between songs. About 250 people SITTING when we played.....its a little extra nervous when you know that they are sitting down which means they will listen more careful.....but at the same time it is fun cause you want people to listen.....so....a great oportunity.

I am not big with words between songs though......I MIGHT have mentioned who I am but probably not close enough to the microphone so the chances are that noone heard it, ehehe.... :roll:

After the concert I had a chat with Lisa.....a nice down to earth woman with a lovely voice.

Rock on people
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen