"No funny-stuff!"

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.

Will Ferrari try any "funny-stuff" to win the championship(s)?

Yes!
55%
No!
45%

Total votes: 11

killahead
NAR founder

"No funny-stuff!"

Post by killahead »

Sooo....LAST GP of ZE German!

What do you guys think. Will Ferrari go by the books and try to go for the win in the constructors championship or will they try something Ferrari'ish? :roll:

Remember that there are FIVE Ferrari drivers on track:
- Schumi
- Massa
- Coulthard
- Dornbos (is it him?)
- Kimi :wink:

Just imagine IF something happens.....wow.....there will be CHAOS around the world!

My guess:
Ferrari will get the Renaults disqualified from the Qualifying somehow and then they will sacrifice one of the Red Bulls to take out Alonso. If Kimi is in the lead (i could happen!) he will let Schumi and Massa pass him so that Ferrari wins both champs.

8)

....oh and btw, there is a special bonus price to the one that can guess the movie quote in the header here. :D
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen

Post by Guest »

:? you watch much movie guy ,the driver are a gentelman and fair guys
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

:roll:

Here are some examples of the fair driving from the gentleman you are talking about
http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewtopic.php?t=2119

:wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Humm!!!

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Well with the whole world watching I do not think Ferrari and Company will try something.
But I did vote yes I think MS errogence will not let him let it go and race.

If they can find a reason to get him disqualified or sent to the back you can gurantee that they will have someone block him to the end.
I even think that Massa wants to keep his jop so bad he might bump Alonso off.

As for the movie quote I know it it is at the tip of my tounge.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
carrera

Post by carrera »

Nope.I don't think Ferrari will do anything at all.Micheal is leaving and Ferrari need a new start next year with a little bit of dignity.I think they are going to play it cool and by the book.No need to tarnish the image before next year starts.Then again it is Micheal Schumacher.Lets just wait and see.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""

Post by Guest »

Killahead is just here to antagonize.

:roll:

Here are some cold facts:

Saturday free practice times

1 6 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:11.443
2 5 Michael Schumacher Ferrari 1:11.631
3 12 Jenson Button Honda 1:12.306
4 17 Robert Kubica Sauber-BMW 1:12.535
5 2 Giancarlo Fisichella Renault 1:12.567
6 11 Rubens Barrichello Honda 1:12.697
7 1 Fernando Alonso Renault 1:12.721
8 3 Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes 1:12.723
9 4 Pedro de la Rosa McLaren-Mercedes 1:12.780
10 16 Nick Heidfeld Sauber-BMW 1:13.037
11 9 Mark Webber Williams-Cosworth 1:13.205
12 10 Nico Rosberg Williams-Cosworth 1:13.380
13 21 Scott Speed STR-Cosworth 1:13.455
14 20 Vitantonio Liuzzi STR-Cosworth 1:13.530
15 15 Robert Doornbos RBR-Ferrari 1:13.564
16 7 Ralf Schumacher Toyota 1:13.642
17 22 Takuma Sato Super Aguri-Honda 1:13.814
18 18 Tiago Monteiro MF1-Toyota 1:13.832
19 14 David Coulthard RBR-Ferrari 1:13.944
20 8 Jarno Trulli Toyota 1:14.051
21 19 Christijan Albers MF1-Toyota 1:14.108
22 23 Sakon Yamamoto Super Aguri-Honda 1:14.875

Now where have Renaults been since the race in France? Where they are now. You know why? Because they cheated by using illegal mass dampers! I know Michelin delivers better rain tyres now but that has nothing to do with this.
Last year Renault drove the most conservative driving in hundreds of years. Which was bad for the sport. Last year Kimi could at least drive to the limit when he could and the race in Hockenheim is an good example.
Do you ever hear Ferrari complain when the car or tyres can't deliver? The drivers are good so no complain there. No, you have not heard Ferrari complain about their own car, their drivers or their tyres or for that sake other teams. When Fernando Alonso feels pressure he attacks everyone, other teams, his own co-driver and even worse: his own team!
That is why I am a huge Ferrari fan.

Ferrari always delivers.
Ferrari have the best drivers.
Ferrari don't complain.
Ferrari always drive to the limit no matter if they have a superior car.

I look so much forward to next year. Because I know Ferrari will deliver next year.
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Oh and that was me who wrote the last post. Forgot to log in. Sorry 8)
It's not hard, when you know how......
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Forgive me, but I fail to see the relation between your arguments and the subject of the vote...

That Alonso/Renault are crybabies and easy-goers when in front does not have much to do with MS/Ferrari trying some "funny-stuff" to "deliver", IMHO... :roll: :wink:
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

I voted yes, but im shure that they know that all the world know what Ferrari is able to do to win, and they know that now if they do something, it will be needed to be hide from all... i think we wont see nothing on track ( i hope so). Ferrari will be 'clean', but who knows, millions is to win from a champ/construction title. 8)
Anonymous wrote:Where they are now. You know why? Because they cheated by using illegal mass dampers!
Sorry Kaali, but i cant let this one go (you still my friend :wink: )
Humm sorry to disapoint you, but Renault, Ferrari, Honda and 1 or 2 other team was using same damper. Since Renault propose it the 1st time at FIA, they are the on that faced the decision. All other team removed that damper. That damper was accepted by FIA, and they finlaly found out that it was a good for renault and killing the show, oups sudenly FIA went in court to change theyr 1st decision for and yes to an no, more than 1 year after :roll: This was part of renault balance of car, and Ferrari honda and other was only an ad on, so no big deal for them to remove it. But renault was affected, since it was took in consideration of the desing of car.
NAR.F1 driver
philmax

Post by philmax »

:lol: TEAM MATE all people know you hate schum but i don't imagine the race like you ,i think tomorow great race and at the end alonso crying like a baby :lol:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Oups will MS start from pitline tomorow? he did some work on his car, from FIA rules, he must start last from pit line.... :? too bad i would like a fight in front, grrr...
NAR.F1 driver

Post by Guest »

Yeah Flow. Seems MS will have to start fromk the back of the grid if he has to change engine. But I couldn't tell if it was engine related problem or gearbox? :?

Post by Guest »

Flow wrote: Sorry Kaali, but i cant let this one go (you still my friend :wink: )
Humm sorry to disapoint you, but Renault, Ferrari, Honda and 1 or 2 other team was using same damper. Since Renault propose it the 1st time at FIA, they are the on that faced the decision. All other team removed that damper. That damper was accepted by FIA, and they finlaly found out that it was a good for renault and killing the show, oups sudenly FIA went in court to change theyr 1st decision for and yes to an no, more than 1 year after :roll: This was part of renault balance of car, and Ferrari honda and other was only an ad on, so no big deal for them to remove it. But renault was affected, since it was took in consideration of the desing of car.
Just don't blame Ferrari on this. Ferrari didn't complain over thise mass dampers.

Affected or not affected. Renault did cheat. Renault should be happy to not to end like Hondas lst year when FIA punished Hondas so hard. Striped points from Imola race and banned for 3 races...ouch!

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Flow wrote: Sorry Kaali, but i cant let this one go (you still my friend :wink: )
Just don't blame Ferrari on this. Ferrari didn't complain over these mass dampers.

Affected or not affected. Renault did cheat. Renault should be happy to not to end like Hondas lst year when FIA punished Hondas so hard. Striped points from Imola race and banned for 3 races...ouch!

Post by Guest »

Whats going on? I log in but when I post I am guest. Hhmm...

Post by Guest »

Strange... :?
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Guest, maybe try allowing cookies from this site...
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

I may not be clear, Renault did not cheat. Honda cheat, cause Honda gaz thank was not a system arpouve by FIA, and Honda didnt told FIA they were using it. FIA knew and aprouved the damper system last year. But in middle of this year, they decide to ban them, and they needed to go in court, since it was an aprouves system. Dont worry, if renault had cheat, they would of got penalized, same for ferrari and others. No cheat on damper, no penality, but an sudden ban... that makes renault slow down... :?
Last edited by Flow on 21 Oct 2006, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

MS would get away on 1st pos, but fighting back from 10th will just make race exciting when he will get in Alonzo ass, that will make a great race tomorow. Its a (in french : alimentation problem, probably related to gaz or electric) problem.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

heheh :mrgreen:

Ofcourse I am here to antagonize!

I laughed long and hard at qualifying today.....the slow rolling Ferrari was another proof of some kind of "devine justice" to quote a friend of mine :D

I just WISH that Schumi don't finish top 3 tomorrow.....the world does NOT need to see him fake a few tears on live TV..... :?

.....ok so maybe I am just being an ass right now but hey....this is the last chance to trash talk Ze german "live" so I just had to do it :wink:

Senna will always be the king of F1 IMO

Rock on dudes