Snow today?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Snow today?

Post by Flow »

October 13th
No way, lol i heard that Ontario is having 30cm (12 inch) snow and North of USA neer Ontario may recieve 60cm (24 inch) :shock: :shock: :shock: Its cold here but sunny! 8) :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Juan, Paul, SteveB and other in Ontario will be late tonight for practice server!, :wink:

FORT ERIE, Ont. (CP) - A rare October snowstorm left a section of southwestern Ontario buried in snow Friday, but conditions were much worse across the Canada-U.S. border in the Buffalo, N.Y., region, which received as much as 60 centimetres (24in) of snow.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

AWD FTW!!! 8)
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

cool, it would be normal around here to have some snow now, but we still sit outdoors drinking coffee at work like its still summer.
the world is upside down....
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

No snow here :) well we had like a snow shower for about 10 minutes then it was gone.

BUFFALO and NIAGRA FALLS area are in a state of emergency, they recieved 60 cm of snow in 1 day....OMG!!!!!

They can have it......
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Well Klazz here we dont see snow untill end of november and even in december... some years. In winter, seing 2 feet of snow in 1 day :( can almost be normal for us but no way in october. Leafs need to change color before, lol :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Haaaagrrr, this is why im proud to be Canadian! :evil: got back from work, need to take out 3 feet deep and 4 feet wide by the lenght of driveway of snow out of the way, that is only between street and sidewalk. After that, i have my own driveway to shovel out all that snow. Trust me, i only did enought to park my car :roll: , and my drivway have place for 6 cars... any want to trade his home? ( i want one neer a beach :wink: ) lol
Last edited by Flow on 03 Mar 2007, 01:36, edited 2 times in total.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Yeah, can we please have some of that global warming thing? I'm sick of all that snow! :wink:
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

I couldn't agree more Bilbo.. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

12 inches today (30 centimeters/300 milimeter) of snow, only today. Kids are having 1 week vacation of school, that snow felt down just at good time.
NAR.F1 driver
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

in the far Italy today there were 18,5° C. Maybe spring is already here :)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

And today its +6C and sunny. Big difference on yesturday.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

Was just outside messing with my new camera. It is spitting a little snow here, and as you can see by the frozen birdbath, it's a bit cold too :D
Attachments
IMGP0196.jpg
IMGP0196.jpg (240.12 KiB) Viewed 5066 times
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

can you image, we here in holland had the Hottest winter ever!! since what did they say klaaz,... uhm since 1860 or so if im right :lol:

I dont realy mind if its not cold, but this winter i didnt realy had the feeling that it was realy winter lol.
it only freeze (temps below 0) for 10 to 15 days or so if im correct,.. uhm im not used to those numbers usual its much colder.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Its a skating bird bath steve! :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda

Yea it is cold here

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Yea here in California it has cold
At night it is a chilling 52 degrees or so and during the day it was about 79 to 82 degrees. :lol:

So I don't know what you guys are crying about :lol:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hey Ruben, shut up !! LOL, send some of that heat my way dude !! It was 20 degrees f walking back to the car after the supercross races tonight, and windy as hell, i froze me butt off !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

dutch power wrote:can you image, we here in holland had the Hottest winter ever!! since what did they say klaaz,... uhm since 1860 or so if im right :lol:

I dont realy mind if its not cold, but this winter i didnt realy had the feeling that it was realy winter lol.
it only freeze (temps below 0) for 10 to 15 days or so if im correct,.. uhm im not used to those numbers usual its much colder.
It was the hottest winter for a loooong time globally also, glad some of you keep the average temps a bit down :)
I talk too much....
Paul M

Post by Paul M »

Welcome to Barrie,
These are from a week ago or so, right now there is a blizzard which has closed amost every highway in all directions. A 75 car pile up on the 400 (a four lane highway running North/South) is stranding thousands of commuters between Toronto and Barrie, which is about 1 hour north of Toronto. Our own Steve B is lucky enough to be caught in the mess of commuters LOL. Today all school buses were cancelled Mid Day, creating a nitemare situation for any Parents not able to get away from work to pick up kids or stuck in the traffic situation.

Another Fun filled day in the Great White North :lol:

First is a streetview of my house, Second is a view looking out my front door and last is a cornerview of my upper level .

PS: Screw you reuben LOL
Attachments
100_1064_00.jpg
(842.33 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
100_1070_00.jpg
(934.53 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
100_1087_00.jpg
(844.21 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it"
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

To tell you the truth I was lucky not to be involved in that pile up on highway 400.I had a few problems were I was working which made me leave about 1/2 an hour later than I expected to leave.
The area were I was I saw the news helicoptors right above me so I was pretty close to the actual accident.
I was stuck in the mess for 3 hours before the OPP finally got us turned around to get off the highway.
There was 26 road closers in and around Barrie, took me 5 hours to get home.
The snow drifts were so bad I had to follow the poles on the side of the road just to know were the road was.

I can tell you I said a few prayers that night thanking GOD getting me home safe. :)
Attachments
400_crash.jpg
400_crash.jpg (6.59 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
400 pile up.jpg
400 pile up.jpg (22 KiB) Viewed 4997 times
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN