Alonso: 126p, The shoemaker: 116p

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
killahead
NAR founder

Alonso: 126p, The shoemaker: 116p

Post by killahead »

Woooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

1-1 in engine failures then and things are looking good!

FINALLY!

I almost was gonna name this thread "there is a god".......but I am not gonna go THAT far....hehe.....
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
aawil

Post by aawil »

I think it sucks myself. But of course it depends on what side of the fence your on.
philmax

Post by philmax »

:evil: YEAH SUCKS that a good word for this race :evil:

Post by Guest »

Damn!
It would have been nice to see him off wearing the crown.
(lol, at Massa... where did they find this guy?)
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Schumi got seven titles (or is it 6?) and he don't need one more.....and this year he don't deserve it either btw....IMO

Good race for Kimi aswell after a bad qualifying, nice to see him gaining some positions and finishing the race. :D

Yeah....Massa.... :roll: heheh....
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

You know ofcourse i want to see Alonso taking his 2nd title, but not this way. I hoped for a thrilling brazil race where they only seperated by 2 points and it would be a man to man fight where Alonso takes it all.

Now its basicly decided, shumel only has a verry small chance to get it afteral. But i dont see that happen to be honest.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
carrera

Post by carrera »

I agree with Dutch on that I was hoping to see a nailbiting finish in Brazil.Complete surprise to see that ferarri engine blow up.They are trying to say Alonzo was pushing Micheal to overdrive the engine.I don't think that is true.How many times have we seen Micheal put the hammer down in so many races and not have an engine blow.This is just down to either bad luck or a 2 dollar part that gave up.Since the Monaco incident I have just been disgusted with Ferarris tactics.Going that low as to park the car so no one else can finish a lap??.Come on.Micheal should have given up at least 1 championship for that fuck up..Massa...Well...He reminds me of a kid that used to get beat up at school all the time.Remember when rubens let micheal by after the last corner in Austria??.The number 2 in Ferarri is "my name is nobody".And Massa will not be the number one driver in Ferarri ever.Simple.Unless they run out of real talent in the number 1 position..LOL>...still I wanted to see a scrap at the end not an engine blow.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Last engine blows in race for MS was in USA GP, 2001 :shock:

unlucky DNF this year by Alonzo :
1 wheel nut
1 engine

unlucky DNF by MS
1 engine

Constructor championship can slip of hand of Ferrari also, Renault is 9pts in front
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

There is a GOD!!!!!!

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Killa I will go that Far

There is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam thru the race I was praying that MS would blow up or make a mistake. I think I woke up the neigborhood (For sure my Wife) when it happen. :D I don't like living things for chance Although it would have been great see this fight finish in Brazil. But Ferrai and MS would take in that case. Alonso had to win here or it was over.

The only chance for MS is he has to win and Alonso not finish in the points.
and I don't think there is a prayer in the world that Alonso will not finish in the points. :D

Dam I am happy
MS don't go away mad just go away.:lol:

Flow
Don't forget that Alonso also lost a engine at Monza :)

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Post by Steve »

Alonso better win it this year, because he sure won't win it with the unreliable McLarens, hehe
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Hehehehe Hitman! I think I woke up the whole building too here when it happened (I live in an apartment).....it was like 8 in the morning.....must have been 2am or something like that where you're at? hehe.....good stuff :mrgreen:

Steve.....next year McLaren will RULE the world once again. Alonso will treat that baby like his own......uhh....baby..... :oops:
...and with Hamilton (if they decide to go with him, I love de La Rosa but he is not getting younger you know....) as 2nd driver they have a really strong package for the future! Only thing that would have been better is if Kimi could stay also......but dreams do not come true in the real world...... :wink:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Well, there is no way kimi and alonso could be on the same team i think, there has to be a #1 and # 2 driver, and i know neither one of them will be a #2 lol
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Kimi is going to ferrari Steve.

As MS blow his engine, i went screeming ang dancing in the house, my wife shout at me to not wake up the kids at 2AM :lol:

It not finish untill next race, we never know untill both will cross the finish line!
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

I know that Flow, hehe, just that Killa said it is too bad Kimi didn't stay at McLaren
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho, ok :D
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

No I don't Kimi and Alonso will drive the same team at the same time either..........that's why it is a dream........but what a DREAM.....! :wink:

Do you guys think that Schumi in the future will be remembered in the same way Ayrton Senna for example is remembered? My memories of Senna is from a great racer and great over taking etc. But with MS is more that he is mega ultra fast when racing alone.....as soon as he face traffic he screw up. The most rememberable passes including MS is when HE is getting overtaken himself (Hakkinen around the lapped driver, where was that...Spa maybe.?...omg what a pass! Alonso at Hungary for example)....

For sure he has all the records there is to have almost......heard today that he does NOT have the record of most pole positions in the same GP.....Senna have 9 at Imola and Schumi have 8 at Suzuka....

At the same time MS have done some really dumb shit through the years, including the team orders a few years ago and the Monaco incident this year among other things.....

.....what do u guys think? Can someone please bring up if Senna ever did studpid things like this? Not that it will effect my memories of my F1 hero but just to see if he was similar. (I know P2M Noob will say Senna had same mentality as Schumi :wink: and that he was as "bad", we have discussed it a few times......hehe)

wow....what a ramble......sry dudes :shock:
Steve

Post by Steve »

i saw something on SpeedTV yesterday when they were talking about Schumi's records, and there was one year where Senna was fighting with Prost for the championship, and he admitted taking out Prost intentionally < if prost had won that race, he would have beaten Senna for the title that year > So Senna is not the angel some people think he is, even though he is one of the great drivers of all time
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

hehehe

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Well Seinna was no Angel.
Although I can not remember the track or year (But I can look it up)
There where some blocks and inncodents in Seinnas races that where very
questionable.
This do's nessaraly mean he or MS where bad drivers just means that at that moment in the heat of battle and wanting to wim so bad that there desision at that moment was wrong.

And this goes for any challenge.
You do not win break records & win championships with out pushing yourself and everyone around. And in doing so you/We will make a bad desision this is a Gurantee.

Look at Alonso after China he blamed everyone except his mother for what was going on.
Not that he really beleaved it or new it.
But at that moment with the frustration and the disapointment his ass overloaded his mind.
This do's not mean he is a bad guy or a shitty champion this means he is Human will make mistakes talk to much and piss people off.

Welcome to life as a human

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Hey Killa, read F1 magazine, you sounds just like Vilneuve :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Dam im starting to hate him, MS said that the championship is to Alonzo. Anyway for him, the only chance to win title is that only if Alonzo DNF. MS comment was, 'I dont want to win just because another driver DNF, wouldnt be like a real win' that is just a frustration comment of what happend, that mean he dont recognized that Alonzo win today cause he dnf?

Looser's word for me!&?%$/&?%$/&%

That means if Kimi never DNF, none of alonzo and MS would won this year? Take that bad looser!!! You dont win cause your a good driver, you win JUST because you have a good car. You dam lucky that your teamates HAVE to let you pass, unless you would have to share championship with Barichello and Massa these past year! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: take that MS...

Hummm sorry, but i feel better now :wink:
NAR.F1 driver