Fuck! Our world is sick

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Fuck! Our world is sick

Post by Flow »

Little out of subject, but this hapend yesturday in a school of Montreal were around few touhsan student assist to school eatch day
19 wound, one 19 year old girld died, and 2 are artificaly keep alive, with bullet in head.

Its an 25 year's old fucken assle who did that. Im happy that the police shot him to death. Alot of luck, when he open the fire in the School hall, 2 police man were driving right in front of the school. They heird shot gun and stop and ask for backup. If it wasnt for that, it could have taken more time to get him.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2006 ... 4-sun.html
Attachments
14.jpg
14.jpg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 5513 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (40.56 KiB) Viewed 5515 times
26.jpg
26.jpg (40.28 KiB) Viewed 5515 times
29.jpg
29.jpg (36.62 KiB) Viewed 5515 times
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

It is just not understandable

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
We had another high school shotting here also.
I do not understand what these kids/people are thinking.

Can there lifes be so bad that they need to kill innocent people.
How do you have so much hate in your heart to do this.

Why not just take your own miserable life and be done with it.
and not distory the lifes of many.

I know these are all questions that can never be anwsered.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda

Post by Guest »

:( its terrible im sick to see that and i 'm sad for the canadian people.
:roll:
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

The leaders of the New World Order give a strong BAD example, maybe thats why these kids get so sick in the head they dont care about anything no longer.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

It make us remember in 1986, Marc Lépine who kild 14 women at the polythecnical school in Montreal... Hes was against women doing men's profession.

I know that those kind of shooting occur more in US.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Well, at least the guy had a moment of brilliance: after being shot in the arm by a policeman, he just shot himself in the head with his own gun. Now, it would have been much better if he had done that by himself at home about 15 minutes earlier or had just called for help if he had problems...

I can understand people wanting to die and kill themselves, but I will never understand the need to bring other people down with them...

Post by Guest »

The whole world is sick. Its not only this shooting but there are so incredible many things wrong in this world even when it looks like we live in peace. It looks like we are good in destroying nature and people around us.

I dont know who designed this world but if this is the meaning of life :? i hold mine heart because i realy have doubts about the future for our next generations etc.
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

little offtopic but just saing if only 1% of this is true.. what the heck has really happened?

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... ose+change

probable need to install google player, so beware them/they (the intelligenge) know you have watched this video....

power has been a dangerous thing in the history....when will the power become to the people?
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Try this one : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1791209176

Im sorry to say that i will buy this story at 99%. Hope you have 1h44 to spent, its a bit long, but neer middle to end, you wont beleive what you see. This is not like other, text or conspiracy, but only fact from few video footage. As from this one, i beleive 99% that WTC 1,1 and 7 were explose down on purpuse.
NAR.F1 driver
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

here a site with alot of downloadlinks to video's concerning what didnt happen 911.

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

My guess is bush wants his troops close to the china border for WO III when it happens....
CART Rulz

Post by CART Rulz »

Well personally I don’t think many of you have a right to question 9/11. I live in New York where this horrible event happed about 45 minutes away from me. My father works in Brooklyn where you could see the towers burning from the front of his store. There were severely injured and burned firefighters coming into the store constantly needing supplies (it’s a hardware store). You could smell burning flesh for weeks after it happened as the ruble lay smoldering. The entire streets were covered in debris, and this is about 25 minutes away from the towers. I witnessed it first hand, and I can't tell you how terrifying and heart wrenching it was to see these brave men sacrificing their lives to save even one person. I can’t even imagine being one of the people trapped inside one of the towers on the top floors, or being one of the many in the streets around the towers as they began to collapse and then running for my life as the huge wall of debris chased me through the streets destroying everything in its path. Hell, I even get emotional now as I type this. And then I see these videos that say "question 9/11." What a bunch of bullshit. I’ve watched that entire disgusting "loose change" video that plays it off like our government organized and executed 9/11. That we killed our own people to erase credit card debts and get the gold that was stored in the basements of one of the towers....Fucking unbelievable.

And what disgusts me even more is the fact that people will actually believe this shit. I’m sorry, but if you’re not an American, you have no right to "question 9/11" and say things like we brought it upon ourselves. And I'm sick and tired of people from other countries blaming America for ALL the problems in the world. Yes, Bush is not a good president; even most Americans will accept that fact at this point in time. However he has not single handedly destroyed the world, like most people from other countries say. You want to say that we spread hate in the world? There are countries like North Korea right now testing their nuclear weapons. The insane fundamentalists in Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries are killing each other right now over things like a fucking cartoon. Believe me, there are places that are doing FAR worse things than we are, however our mistakes are televised throughout the world and spun in a light that makes us appear to be monsters.

Oh and believe me, we don’t need to worry about strategically placing our troops anywhere in the world. Most people don’t even understand 1/10th of the power of our armed forces. We have far superior technology and military knowledge than most other countries combined.

America is the best country in the world, it always has been and it always will be. I know I’m not the only American in this forum and I hope I’m not alone in feeling this way.

I’m sorry about the long post, moderators feel free to remove it if you wish, I mean no disrespect.
Racing is more than just a hobby or a sport; Its an obsession
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Well cart i agree on you about the vids, i personaly feel much is big crap. Like the heli's who say there 10 different heli''s or perhaps it where the sames, and who doesnt say it was a cam heli.

Same as the bangs, who says it are bombs lol,... you ever heard a 50cm beam of 4 cm thick snapping under pressure lol,.. can tell you looks much like a bomb yeah.

And there a few more things in the vids i can reject.

However some things are making me having big doubts, i do think people with power in goverment knew something was about to happen at that time, how else you would reject the put option story. I dont say that usa people planned this but i think they where aware that something was about to happen and they just let it happens as they knew they could take advantage of it.

The only thing i have problems with is that usa took this as reason to atack irak and afghanistan. He wanted lada and he atacked irak, and now these days 5 years later lada is still not catched.

We didnt asked for it, the only thing left in irak is a big mess and who can solve it and who have to pay for rebuilding,... yes we euro lol.

Its the reason for justify the atack wich is bottering me, just wish he had said ok thats the bad guy he did many bad things and we want him in prison so we atack irak and afghanistan,... would have had less problems with that.

Another thing, for example the secret CIA prisons recently, they did everything to hide it and then bang bush recently admits it lol,.. what do you think about how we feel about that,... LIE LIE LIE and then admit it.,.... :? who say about many other things are true.

I hope you understand that such kind of things making us to doubt about all things that happend in the last 5 years.

Its easy to say how good you americans are but thats excactly the atitiude i realy hate same with many people with me. You know its more easy to get another 200 million loose for the catch on lada instead of investing it on youre own people.

Anyway i think youre blind that you dont see it,... what do you think,.. in the early 70s they already came up with story's about fake highjack planes flying into buildings,... come on people with nightmare dreams and with the power can make there dreams come trough, and thats excactly what happend.

OFcourse i understand you by saying that usa is not the only bad,.. sure so many bad things happens in world and thats the problem.

I personaly think that World War 3 is not a question if it will happen,.... i think its a question of when it happens,....

What do you think will happen when the oil sources are empty :D ,.. i think the things happend in the last 20 years are peanuts,... i think we will withnes even more bad actions in the future wich goes beyound youre imagination. :wink: Just hope it doesnt happen in the next 70 years,... i want to have a good live.

Im not american and i do question 9/11 but get one thing right, even seeing the vids and when it happend back 5 years ago i had to wink some tears away becuase of the lost of the lives.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

hoho i dont want to give any impression the american people have brought this over themselfs. All i am am questioning(witch i have the right to because i am a world citizen, the impact of 911 has changed the whole world remember) is why this has happened, and why are they not telling us the truth. I know alot of this conperaci stuff can be reanswered with good argumends, but the official story we are getting here sounds like a load of crapswallop too me.
All i would like is a research of what really happened , with some answors that makes some sence. Especially for the human beens that were affected directly, like you cart.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

What goverment does, in all country is majority lie and foul us all to serve theyr interest. Even here in Canada, we dont aprouve all what goverment does. The difference is that we dont have an gib army like USA. Im shure if Canada would be the most powerfull govement of world, muahah we would be the one doing shit. What USA goverment did, dont make USA people responsable of what hapend. But they can be guilty of alot of shit, like probably all country, on lower level than USA.

Come on, a plane crash at top of building and make them felt down, and twice! Even a third building that clearly is explose to ground! I cant beleive all conspiration theory, cause i cant prove what is said. But i can make my own opinion on what we can SEE. So many live were lost and shame to gov who knew it. Anyway this is nothing compare to african adn other contry who lives civil war and millions dies eatch years...

Im not shure USA will always be the top country in money, no offence to US person, but China is killing all our economy by exploiting theyr workers. US economy is void to a recession, and not only US, even Canada is felting that effect. Economist say that the world is sliping in an overall slowly recession. They are afraind that China will one day be more powerfull than US.

Few exemple, China block by a new law, last week, that any US company to invest and get conrol of theyr internal economy. Shit, they buy us, and we cant buy them! bullshit. Also, China always bought paper form america, and now next year, they will export paper. Can you imagine how many 0 000 000 000$ in lost for america this mean? Imagine what damage can be done in other products.

It just sucks what hapend in NY with 911, a big mess, and shamed to who was responsable for that, anyway f*** terorist for being at basis of that shit!
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda

WOW

Post by Ruben Miranda »

I am with Cart
I usally stay away from political post.
But reading a few things here I am just amazed and shocked.

And I have to really really laugh at a statement saying the the Euro boys will be paying for the rebuilding of Irac. This is a joke right because because to date the Euro boys have given 20 mil where the USA boys have been spending BILLIONS!!!!!

And lets be clear about something if they would attack a Nation like the USA & Great Britain then they will surly attack anyone anywhere.
So the USA boys are not only proteting ourselves we are also fighting and dieing to protect you the Euro boys.

I know we do things diffrent here in the USA things like
If you attack us we will come after you
If you attack our friends we will come affter you
Even when we have no intruset in your country and you need help when a disaster hits your country we will come and help.

It is ok that other countrys con't want to help for what ever reason.
(But we all know the reason) Why fight let the USA carry the burden
But don't kick dirt in our face & stab us in the back when you decide to sit this one out.

And I would like to be clear about something if this country was the war mungers you guys say we are we would not be fighting for our safty we would have already ruled this planet.

How long would you and your country wait to attack and do something about these crazy people.

Must be nice to attack from the cheep seats.

Ruben 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda

Post by Guest »

I guess we are different and have different opinions about this.

We didnt asked for the wars, we didnt asked for all the soldiers died in irack for nothing, sure regim is down,.. but for what?? now its even a bigger mess then before,... how many soldiers died,.. must be more then the lost lives of 9/11. DId we asked for that,... it wasnt even justified,... they have chemical weapons,... ahh no they where never found lol same with the nuclear stuff :?

Sure more things in the world are wrong i wont denie that, but just that reason given would that enough reason to tell other people who have different opinion about this that they dont understand shit of it.!!

Even when we have no intruset in your country and you need help when a disaster hits your country we will come and help

That one made me laugh lol, youre own goverment didnt even helped out the katrina victims,.. no the oil rigs for the coast where more important than the people in trouble.

Anyway i dont say much more about this matter, its not that im completely against they way america works, just some thigns about how they justify the things they do is bottering me thats all.

And i hope that you realize that Holland is one of USA parterns who supports lol,.. i disagree with that because i have different opinion on this.

Anyway this story always comes back on money,... money will destroy this planet. :wink: thats one thing wich im verry sure about,.. i just hope like i said before that im dead by that time when it will happen. I wasnt wonder after reading flow comment that money would be involved in his story again,... its always the same always the conlusion will be the money.

You know its easy to say that other country destroys the economie, but you know it also destroy's the world,... and you know without a world youre next generations will gonna have a hard time to survive. :wink:

Mark
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

why is that, if anyone(even americans) questions the "men that rule the world"(very small elite group of poppeteers imo), mostly is seen as an attack to the american people? here in holland we feel like a depandance of america, hell if i am correct the dutch even gave newyork away to the english @ the time when the colonistst(bastards) devided the world.....

If the dutch gouvrnmend isnt run by the same elite group, I fail to see why they never asked for any evidence or proof and just went along providing troops for abroad war.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Re: WOW

Post by Flow »

Hitman wrote:How long would you and your country wait to attack and do something about these crazy people.Ruben 8)
Can we send some Elastoplast (plaster/pensment) Dont ask more, its all we have, many crashing chopper in practice session, submarine sinking in practice, and Jeep... ho yeah our jeep... humm, forget them hahahaa! We dont have a big army, and our army are more set to do peace keeping situation. Still strange, make war to keep peace, (real but strange to say, lol)

Maybe we can stay away of politics, money and country war, unless we will never finish this word war in here... soory i even put some oil on fire, but even in our eatch own country, we still dont all agree between us, imagine comparing our opinion between us over all country!!! wheuuu, we lucky we dont leave close :wink: .

Have a great race tomorow! :roll: as for me i retire of these discussion Cya on track :wink: we are just going to get mad between us, and maybe screw a fun driving league.
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda

That why

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
I won't go on here.
But know this I think highly of all of you and think of you as my friends.

So with that I am out of this post,

Ruben
Ruben Hitman Miranda
carrera

Post by carrera »

Holy smokers batman....LOL...
I am actually in Vancouver as I write this.It is a beautiful sunny day here and I have just gone for a jog around Como Lake.It is now 8 am.I am bringing all this nice weather up so you guys can just relax and forget this post.I have not been keeping up with this until this morning.Shit man.A lot of reading to do after a hard run...hahahaha...I won't even make a comment on the subject but will agree that polotics just sux...hmmmmm...politics=greed=lies=deceit=uhmmm...me drinking a 12 pack of Molson canadian beer and trying to race formula 1...now that would make you all laugh for sure and forget about politics...ha.....
p.s should be back in time for race ...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""