Oups, possible ban of Turkey Grand Prix by FIA

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Oups, possible ban of Turkey Grand Prix by FIA

Post by Flow »

Politics cant be mixt with race as per FIA rules. Seem that Turkey organizer have violated that rule, and FIA want Turkey to be ban of any racing covered by FIA.

Here copy of official comment from FIA:

The FIA has launched a full investigation into the circumstances in which Mr Mehmet Ali Talat was invited to present the winner’s trophy at the 2006 Turkish Grand Prix.

Political neutrality is fundamental to the FIA’s role as the governing body of international motor sport. No compromise or violation of this neutrality is acceptable.

The results of the investigation will be presented to the FIA World Motor Sport Council.

The National Sporting Authority of Turkey (TOSFED) and the Organisers of the 2006 Turkish Grand Prix (MSO) have been called to appear before a specially convened meeting of the FIA World Motor Sport Council in Paris on September 19, 2006, to hear charges that they have acted in breach of the FIA Statutes, the International Sporting Code and the 2006 Formula One Sporting Regulations.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

that's a shame, Turkey is an awesome track
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

yup, i felt that it was the track that show us the most overtake in race, wide, and multiple driving line. Nice track, but im shure they will solve it with money penality :mrgreen: and a little tap on fingher.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Flow wrote:im shure they will solve it with money penality :mrgreen: and a little tap on fingher.

Muahahahaha 5 000 000$ penality for theyr political infraction!!! i should of bet on that, rules say ban, but money always fix things, hahahah.
NAR.F1 driver