NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Please NO, oh the HORROR!!!

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
killahead
NAR founder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Please NO, oh the HORROR!!!

Post by killahead »

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/sto ... 14,00.html

sry the article is in Swedish but perhaps you understand from the header. According to this initiated sources told Finlands biggest evning news paper that Kimi will drive for Ferrari for the coming FIVE YEARS!!! They will pay him 160 Million Euro.....

I haven't found any information about this on http://www.f1-live.com or http://www.formula1.com yet so hopefully it is NOT true......but.....damnit.....what if it IS true...... :( :( :(

They also say that Schummacher is leaving F1 but Massa will stay. According to the source the deal with Räikkönen was made during the winter 1005/2006.

*praying* please let this be a rumour......... :shock:

Why would anyone want to drive for Ferrari when you are already in a McLaren.....I suspect Maffia involvement..... :evil:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
aawil

Post by aawil »

Yeah I'm not to happy about it either. I just don't think I can cheer for Kimi even if he is in a ferrari. I hope Schumacher stays around for another year.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Hehe.....that's another way to see it....

Personally I have no problems at all cheering for Kimi as long as he is NOT in the Ferrari.

Sure....let the old man stay another year and see if he remembers how to find reverse on his car at Monaco GP next year...... :roll:

:wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

It must be

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
A rumour.
I doubt that MS is ready to leave yet.
And I really doubt that Kimi will drive for Ferrai if MS is still there.

I hate the idea :evil:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda

Post by Guest »

:lol: for me it's cool kimi my favorite driver go to ferrari my favorite car tutti va bene for me loooooooool :lol:
philmax

Post by philmax »

Anonymous wrote::lol: for me it's cool kimi my favorite driver go to ferrari my favorite car tutti va bene for me loooooooool :lol:
srry is this message is of me i forget logon me :oops:
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

NOOOOOO OH NOOOOOOOO KIMI what are u thinking , red dosent fit you at all !!!
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

LOOOOOL

i think its Coooool, 8) finaly some 1 that can give Shumi some hard work, :) in Qualy and in Race, thats the way i see it, till now there is or was so far i now no 1 that can realy give Shumi a good fight, Barichello did some good stuff, :? but Massa is doing till now much better than Barichello, :shock: :o ,

dont be mad at me Smokealot and u other racers, but thats my way of seeing things, :wink: :P
and iff its for Shumi next year a last year i hope there will be a good fight, no one is number 1 just go out and race for win. 8)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Re: It must be

Post by dutch power »

Hitman wrote:Hello
A rumour.
I doubt that MS is ready to leave yet.
And I really doubt that Kimi will drive for Ferrai if MS is still there.

I hate the idea :evil:

Hitman 8)

I do think MS will quit

He quits with another title at the end of this year and will become all time record houlder. Also that Ross Brawn takes an sabatical says enough to me, he will quit.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)