Villeneuf replaced by Kubica

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
klaaz

Villeneuf replaced by Kubica

Post by klaaz »

Sorry to inform our canadian friends Jack has been replaced imidiate. Reason is medical after the crash in germany.

http://www.crash.net/news_view.asp?cid=1&id=134812
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Yeah, just read it in french. They dont know for how long also.

Jacques said that Hungary his the track the most exigent physicaly, and the most boring to race to do, lol.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

wow

sry Canadians......but....Villeneuve has not made anyone happy in years......Kubica on the other hand along side with Honda's Anthony Davidson own every Friday-practice session.......going to be interesting to see hm in action
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

From Jacques personal official website :

JV And BMW Part Ways With Immediate Effect
Jacques and BMW have parted ways with immediate effect – and mutual consent.

The former F1 Champion revealed on Monday that the reason he is no longer racing for the team is because BMW couldn't guarantee his return after he missed the Hungarian GP.

"Last week, the team informed us of its decision to review its options for next year, including assessing Robert Kubica in a race environment at Hungary without offering me any assurance about my race seat beyond Hungary," JV said.

"Therefore, the team and I agreed to part ways with immediate effect.

"This is really disappointing as I was looking forward to working with BMW on longer terms - going into next season capitalising on our common experiences. I will now have more time to concentrate on future projects.

"Finally, I would like to thank the team, especially my engineers and the team's sponsors with whom I have had real pleasure working with in the last year."

In a statement, BMW Motorsport Director Mario Theissen said: “Jacques has performed well for us this year, scoring the Team’s first grand prix points in Malaysia, He has made a significant contribution to developing the newly formed BMW Sauber F1 Team and the performance of the car.

"However, after Jacques’ accident in the Hockenheim race the team decided to review its options for next year, including assessing Robert Kubica in a race environment. Our decision to look towards evaluating our driver line up has naturally impacted Jacques’ position for the remainder of this season. We fully understand that it is difficult for Jacques to maintain his natural level of commitment in circumstances of uncertainty. We respect his position and wish him well for the future.”
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

If Villeneuve wanted, BMW would be force to kept him, but that would only end up in court, with the only result that he would get money, and never get back the wheel to drive. So Villeneuve decide, since he knew that Thiesen never wanted him back, they dont like eatch other, he decide to drop it now, while some seat are still available in F1. Mclaren, Renault (ToroRosso was an option untill today, seat was confirm) and few other. He said that Nascar is the option only if he dont get any seat in F1.

I heard today from financial analist report, that dumping Villeneuve was a bad thing to do that way. BMW have increase theyr visibility not only in Canada, but in Europe cause of Villeneuve. They should of wait end of contract to keep a good image on them. It wont be that bad, but its giving them a little cloud over theyr head. Just like Ferrari, dam dont forget that schumy help them by his image to make money with years, dont ask you wy he get paid millions more than other. Villeneuve is on a lower level, but with his father's that open the way in his family, he have a bigger chance just with his name than all of us in this league, lol.

I wonder what driver's alignment Renault will look like, can you count on Ficichella to be the world winner next year? Hummm, he will have alot to prove, im not conviced. Ferrari dont need to realy worry, and good to average driver still can win with that almost perfect car. Will Kimi go for Ferrari or Renault? Open the bets! :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

As it looks now it seems that the worst is happening......Kimi to Ferrari.....f that is so my guess s that Webber will go to Renault.....I'm not sure that he is quick enough though....remains to be seen. As for Mclaren I must say that I LOVE Pedro de la Rosa, that guy is awesome. I would not mind seeing him along side with Alonso next year. But maybe they will go with Hamilton from GP2, he is blinding fast too...

So....here is my guess:
Ferrari: Kimi / Massa (hope ze German stays so Kimi won't go there)
McLaren: Alonso / Hamilton (hoping for Pedro)
Renault: Fisichella / Webber (hoping for Kimi)

I am worried about Kimi going to Ferrari......I mean.....if Schummi quits then Ross Brawn and Todt will quit too and they made much of the success the past 10 years.....it will be a whole new management and perhaps some of the engineers will look at this to be a good time to move/quit too........and then what will happen.....perhaps a whole season AGAIN of struggling to get things back in shape......damnit.....PLEASE don't go to ferrari Kimi........!!!!! :(
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Well.....ofcourse f1-live.com updated their website shortly after I posted my predictions here..... :roll: :oops:

The power of the NAR forum is almost scary.

Webber to Red Bull is confirmed......and probably Kovalainen to Renault....according to Finnish newspapers.....
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Dont be afraid killa :wink: this is mine list wich i posted 3 days before Webber got confirmed. :D

Ferrari Kimi and Massa
Mclaren Alonso and Pedro
Renault Fisichella and Kovalainen
Williams Rosberg and Wurz
Honda Barrichello and Button
toyota Trulli and Ralf
BMW Kubica and Heidfeld
Midland Albers and Adrian Sutil
Red Bull Coulthard and Webber
Torro Liuzi an Klien
Super Aguri Taku san and Davidson
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I Davidson confirmed for Super Aguri or is it your advanced guess?

IMO it would be a shame wasting his talent in Aguri.....you base your choice there on that they have Honda engines DP?

I wouldnt mind see Davidson take whine-boy-Barrichello's seat in Honda actually.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Not all drivers are confirmed indeed. This is how i think the line up will be in 2007 Melbourne :wink:

I knew for a week already that Webber would go to Red Bull.

But yeah, im not sure about davidson. Sure they have honda engines but i know aguri, you see youreself that he prefers yammamma over that french man wich is alot better then the japanese driver. SO i dont know its a guess, but i think davidson wants to race next year.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

SuperAguray have this rule: only japanese driver in theyr car.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

yeah can you image hehe

All teams spend a lot of $$$ to make the car tents of a second faster,.. lol

I know a verry easy way to make the super aguri faster hehe :shock: replace that yamaha with an european driver :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

yeah....those kamikaze-pilots are no fun unless they are in a competative car.......remember Sato's incident from last year Canada GP (or was it 2 years ago?....hmm?) in the hairpin :shock: :mrgreen:

Fun as hell....but probably not appreciated within the team....

I agree that a European driver would fit better......but I'm gonna say like P2M-Noob usually says: Cash is King! :wink:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Nice resume of Villeneuve's carrer in F1.
http://www.formula1.com/news/4810.html
NAR.F1 driver
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

killahead wrote:yeah....those kamikaze-pilots are no fun unless they are in a competative car.......remember Sato's incident from last year Canada GP (or was it 2 years ago?....hmm?) in the hairpin :shock: :mrgreen:

Fun as hell....but probably not appreciated within the team....

I agree that a European driver would fit better......but I'm gonna say like P2M-Noob usually says: Cash is King! :wink:
hmmmm ... till now I never thought about marry a man from japan IMO :lol:

nah ... honestly ... if JV and MS are not going to race real F1 it would be interesting to race with them in game hehehehe ... only for fun ... for them to waste their time ... klaaz would for sure play some golf with them also :lol:

but I allrdy said to gilles villeneuve in game: I doup't jaques will be such a good trainer for me like gilles is :lol:

was though a funny evening on track: Exx, meoPHOENIX, Paul Tracy, Gilles Villeneuve and Jaques Villeneuve as AI hehehehe ... and some unknown racer :lol: hihihihihi (jesus what did we laugh lol ... would really like to know what the noobs on track have been thinking about what was going on there :lol: )

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO!!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Villeneuve said that up to now, 1 team did an offer to him, but he said it was a small team (Hope its not super Agury :roll: )

I bet its Midland... I think that Villeneuve have no choice, if he want to stay in F1, he have to get in a small team. Doors are closing fast as seat are confirm to driver. Villeneuve offered his service to Mclaren, but they didnt extend the discussion.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Here the complete article in english. Villeneuve send low knife to Schumaker.

Here a little cut of text :

The former BMW-Sauber driver lashes out at his former rival, calling him a liar and a dirty driver, adding he will never be held in the same regard as Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost or Nigel Mansell.

(...) "He's a racer - but a pure racer, nothing but a racer and, because of that, I think the day he hangs up his helmet people will just forget him," Villeneuve tells F1 Racing magazine in an interview to be published next week. (...).

See the complete article : http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_stor ... 1&hubname=
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

Sounds like JV might be just a tiny bit jealous of Schumi eh?hehe, well, all you have to do is look at the F1 record book and see who is the most successful driver in F1 history, and it ain't Jaques :lol:
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Im suprised to know that Schumy got all his points taken off after the 1997 incident on Villeneuve. So its was clear that Schumy intentionaly tried to take off villeneuve out. Remeber if that would hapend, schumy would of win the championship. But record of schumy were kept... Why take off all his point then, he still finish 2nd. Yeah, Jacques seem upset about his situation. I think hes pushing words hard, even if they might be real or not.

Hahaha, Even not in a car, hes entertaining the circus!!!
NAR.F1 driver