Tagliany fight with Tracy in Champcar

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Tagliany fight with Tracy in Champcar

Post by Flow »

This fight did not occur on track... Hehe just like us :mrgreen: :wink: sorry was too easy, lol.

http://www.champcarracing.com/News/Article.asp?ID=10682
Attachments
Tag_fight_Tracy_0085.jpg
Tag_fight_Tracy_0085.jpg (133.86 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

hehehe...... :mrgreen:

Canadians :roll:

:wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen

Post by Guest »

:lol: paul tracy was a crazy man every years he had a probeme with the other drivers ans he is not a driver with much fair play.this is my opinions :lol:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

CHamp director didnt disaprouve the fight, hahahaha... they only want to know how to avoid it next time. In second hand, why would they penalized guys when the put Champcar on every sport channel? Tag and Tracy should get paid for having put so mutch puclicity for Champcar :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver
aawil

Post by aawil »

Yeah I missed this race and would love to have seen the fight. But I'm downloading the race now so maybe I'll give it a watch tonight.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Well actualy, Tag wait for Tracy in pit... with is helmet on his head, lol yeah, i would of done same, :roll: Tag wanted excuse from Tracy for screwing his race so stupidly, witch tracy never want to bather with. With some english with french accent he was yelling at Tracy and trying to stop him to get away, so Tracy punch on hi helmet and cut his hand and then they start to hold them both trying to find a way to puch, lol and a marshal split them, tag felt on ground and Tracy was backoff by marshal.

I didnt find any video on net, except the replay at our local sport chanel news.
NAR.F1 driver
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

LMAO

I love the fireman in the background.. u know.. just chillin.. watching a fight LOL
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Steve

Post by Steve »

I was watchong that race, and Tagliani was walking thru the paddock looking for Tracy, he finally found him and was screaming at him, I give Paul Tracy credit, he did apologise, and kept his cool until Tags came back at him, Tracy warned him, "Don't touch me" and Tags did anyway, and away they went, lol, i think if i were Tracy, i would have kicked him in the nads instead of punching his helmet !!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

hehehe :mrgreen:
Great stuff

yeah, the fireman is just watching....."hey it's not my job to ruin good TV"..... :roll: haha
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
mercury

Post by mercury »

EH! us canadian's can go a little crazy sometimes . lol ..................merc 8)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

INDIANAPOLIS (August 2, 2006) - The Champ Car World Series today announces penalties stemming from both on- and off-track events that took place during this past weekend's Canary Foundation Grand Prix of San Jose Presented by Taylor Woodrow.

Paul Tracy (#3 Indeck Ford-Cosworth/Lola/Bridgestone) will be placed on probation for the next three races and will forfeit seven (7) championship points for violation of Champ Car Rule 6.29 concerning unjustifiable risk. Tracy will also be fined an undisclosed amount for violation of Champ Car Rule 2.6 regarding conduct, specifically 'Participants engaged in any event....must refrain from intentional physical contact with any participant, inappropriate or profane language...and unsportsmanlike behavior.'

Alex Tagliani (#15 Aussie Vineyards Ford-Cosworth/Lola/Bridgestone) will be fined an undisclosed amount for violation of Champ Car Rule 2.6 regarding conduct, specifically 'Participants engaged in any event....must refrain from intentional physical contact with any participant, inappropriate or profane language...and unsportsmanlike behavior.'

Katherine Legge (#20 Gulfstream/Bell Micro Ford-Cosworth/Lola/Bridgestone) will be placed on probation for the next three races for on-track misconduct.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Here's a link to the part cut from the TV show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcEBw1eJZ20

Hats off to Tag for actually not having his "hat" off... :wink: :roll:
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

LOVELAND, Colo., Aug. 4, 2006, 3:20 pm EDT - Champ Car World Series driver Cristiano da Matta (#10 RuSPORT Ford-Cosworth / Lola / Bridgestone) is continuing to recover at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, Wisc. Da Matta collided with a deer that had run onto the track near Turn Six at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisc., yesterday afternoon.

Wow, that must hurt...
NAR.F1 driver
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

Jeez.. how does a deer come on to the circuit?
I hope he recovers!
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

At Montreal GP, a what we call a 'marmote' its like a mix of a big cat and a rat, lol cross track just between 2 cars, lol was a close shot, cause that animal dont run fast. And while we were waiting in stand for session to start, a fox was sneeking on track.
NAR.F1 driver